Chapter 2: A Touch, Not Yours

(Swipe for the Song! Listen while you read!⬆️)
Background Music: Lie - BTS's Jimin
~Warning RATED~🤣

Eric came home that day, and I sat down not giving him my attention. I sat there quietly and had my head down, hoping he'd notice me. I waited, and waited. He never gave a sign. I looked up and saw nothing. I got up and slowly went to the room that he was in. He was lying there trying to sleep. "Eric." My heart was beating. "Mmh?" He answered without looking at me. "Why are you like this? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him approaching him slowly. "Can I sleep? I'm very tired." He said to me as he lift the blanket up and covered him. I stopped walking and kneeled down and waited for him to wake up from his sleep. It was four hours until then, I was still awake but I was reading magazines. I saw movements from him. He woke up and saw me on the floor. "You're in the same spot?" He asked me. "Yes.." I said softly but then looked down. "Why are you still there, anyways?" He gave me a cold glare. "I wanted to spend time with you. Even if you were asleep, I wanted to be by your side." I smiled lightly at him but then his cold glare turned into an annoyed reaction. He turned away and got up. "Where are you going?" I got up and stood there watching him change his shirt. "Can you stop asking me questions? I'm just going to head out." He told me but tried not to yell. "You're out your mind. Why are you so mean these days? I've had it." I told him as tears filled my eyes. I watched him look at me and scoffed. "Get some sleep." He said walking out the door and left me in the room alone. I can't believe he's out that late. It's 10pm and it's only going to be 2 hours until my birthday. "Forget it. I don't need him right now. I'm going to have it my way as well then." I went to my closet and changed into something nice for the club.

I texted my girls

I texted my girls. "Chorong? Rose? Let's go to the club tonight. My birthday is about clubbing for now. Pick you up in a bit!"

"What about Eric? Will he be mad?" Chorong texted.
"Who cares, it's going to be my birthday. Are you Down?" I texted back.
"Looks like someone had their first argument? Well I guess I'm down!" Rose texted.
"Yes! Of course I'm down! See ya!" Chorong texted.

"Now, I'll take my ring off for the night." I placed it beside my jewels. "Makeup and hair? Let's go!"

 "Makeup and hair? Let's go!"