1 - A New Patient

Flug is a trustworthy doctor with a handful of experience in psychiatry and psychology, working in a pretty high-class mental asylum on the more advanced one of the so-called "Twin Islands". The hospital itself was located decently far from the only city of this isle, which was surprisingly peaceful considering it's lack of good law enforcement. Maybe villains just had better things to do.

Flug has a good position at his workplace and a good relationship with most of those coworkers that he knew, not only because of his wisdom, but also because he spends all his time in the hospital, excluding when he really has to go outside. He says that he has no one to come back to anyways - well, maybe he has someone looking for him, but that's just because of his "unique" free time activity and it's not quite the same as having a caring family or something, from what he understands.

In his free time he locks the door to his office, walks to his room, which has its own door in his workroom and which was granted to him after a painfully long time since he first started "begging" for it, and heads to his small, but still very useful lab. This room also has an imperceptible bed and next to it a table with a slightly old laptop on top of it. This is Flug's favorite place in the world - here he can think and work on new inventions, not always very impressive only because of his little lab's limitations.

He had plans for things much bigger and much more astonishing, sketched out somewhere in the organized mess of his many notebooks that he keeps in a drawer. But he was okay with what he had - after all, his business of selling deadly weapons to villains really took off more than he could've ever expected.

No one knew about this activity of his - well, he also wasn't planning on telling anybody. Flug was very safe when it came to his projects and even a bit slow, but that's how he wanted it. Of course, nobody would be happy if there was an explosion in the doctor's room all of a sudden.

In this moment in particular, our beloved scientist had a pipet in his hand. He was counting the drops and watching after the tube, where drops were falling, to see the reaction.

Well, seems like it's time to take a break! Because someone was somewhat rapidly knocking on the door of his office.

Flug sighed heavily and stood up to take his lab coat off. Once he had done that, he exited his room and instead put on his other coat - a slightly more appropriate and clean looking doctor coat. Now he didn't smell like chemicals - after all, he didn't want anyone to have even a single suspicion about his "other work", that would only waste his time and sometimes very needed nerves.

He opened the door of his workroom. One of his female coworkers stood there. That was quite a surprise, knowing that usually no one bothered Flug, apart from his boss wanting some friendly - but mostly just work-related - conversations with him.

"Oh, doctor Flug, finally!" she exhaled, nervously looking at the clock that hung on the nearest wall. "We have a new patient. Take a look, please". She gave him a tablet, which usually contained information about patients.

Flug was rather confused because of this unexpected visit, but he still took the tablet, planning to ask his questions later. He began to read, expecting to be in this position for some time. But instead he finished reading seconds later, looking even more confused.

"Excuse me, am I missing something? All the information is unknown and the picture is unclear," he mumbled, expecting this to be some kind of joke, and so looking back up at her with a questioning and a tad suspicious look.

"That's exactly the point, doctor Flug. You've treated a patient who was being hostile and who had no information given about them before, right?" she guessed, full of hope in her voice.