chapter 6

<Aiko's p.o.v>

i was kissing James. me yes me is kissing James. we pulled apart and smiled at each other. 

"we should go home" James smiled at me.

"i don't wanna'' i whined. i didn't i wanted to stay here and kiss James for the rest of my life. he picked me up and placed me in the car as he went around and started to drive. we talked about what we would tell everyone. and every time the car would stop James would lean over and kiss me. when we go home i helped James with all the bags and the bag of candy we got to tell the guys. when we got in i tripped and almost hit the ground but James caught me. 

"don't hurt your self babe'' James smirked kissing my four head. 

"not until you leave me" i cooed back still leaning into him.

"i will never leave you never say i will ever leave you" he had a stern look on his face. we walked up stairs hanging off each other. we got into our room and put every thing away then called every one down stairs with the bag of candy. 

"can you make this fast me and Dan still have to plan for the Halloween live stream" Jordan sounded kind of annoyed.

<James p.o.v>

"calm your tits Hordan we are going to talk to you for ten minutes at most" Al said opening the bag of candy.

"OK so as you know i have a thing for Al" i told them.

"and i have a thing for James" she added.

"and now we are together" i said grabbing her hand. Al threw the bag at them and we ran for it locking us in our room. we fell onto the bed laughing and giggleing. after a couple seconds we stopped and looked into each others eyes. i brushed some hair from her face and she smiled at me. "can i ask you some thing?" i still had my hand on her face she nodded. "why are you on the pill?" i asked.

"well cause when i first started it i was scared that Max would rape me" she whispered.

"oh fuck Al i am so sorry i asked" i pulled her into my chest. 

"Jamie it is fine you didn't know" i could hear the smile on here face.

"did you just give me a nick name" i looked down at her seeing she was smiling. 

"oh don't get so upset Jamie" she teased poking my chest. i tilted her head up and kissed her we kissed for a good ten minutes before we heard stomping coming up the stairs. we seperated and looked at the door.

"WHY WOULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM US?"

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?"

"WHY JAMES?"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GO FROM ONE DUMB TO ANOTHER?"

"WHY THE FUCK JAMES?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Al's face was a bright red and she looked so scared of what was going on. she was being yelled at by every one. i pulled her over to sit on my lap. 

"BACK THE FUCK OFF!" i yelled over everyone. they all shut up and looked at us. "so here is the damn deal we are dating like we fucking told you. i will tell Max tonight when he comes to get his shit" Al looked scared to death the second i said Max. i kissed her four head letting her know that it would be OK. loud aaww's came from the guys in the door way. i pushed her off me and pushed all the guys out of the room locking the door. she was laying on the bed i came back and crawled ontop of her kissing her and pushing my tongue into her mouth we fought for dominance of course i won.