Chapter 3

He looked all happy and peppy like he just did something great instead of break the beautiful girl in my room.

"Oh hey guys I got food you guys ok?" Max looked confused as every one behind me look scared to there core. Well with me I was in pure anger Max left her there and if it wasn't for me she would still be there.

"What are you doing here" I was holding my fist so tight I could feel blood start to come out my hands.

"James buddy calm down" Jordan came up and put his hand on my shoulder,

"Dude James what's wrong" Max looked kind of confused like he didn't know.

"You know damn well what's wrong you fucker! How could you do something like that to her! We are supposed to help the girls how could you do this!?!" I ran toward him holding him up by his collar he dropped the food at our feet.

"Dude what the hell let me go" he kicked me right in the gut I dropped him and hunched over to hold my gut.

"Aiko should have stayed with us instead of you" just then there was a creek from the top of the stairs I looked and Al was standing there in my sweat shirt looking horrified.

"Slut get down here we are going home" she was still shaky and only made it down about half the stairs before she fell the rest I tried to go help her but everyone was holing me back. Max went over and grabbed he by the hair pulling her up. I pulled everyone off and grabbed Al away from him she grabbed onto me for life cause we all knew if she was going back with him now she was going to die.

"She is staying here and you can never come back" he just scoffed look at Al who was shaking and got a smug look on his face.

"I will be back for you useless whore" he chuckled a dark chuckle and left. I looked down at Al to see she was crying. I picked her up bridal style once again and took her back to my room.

"James he-he won't get me right y-you said he wouldn't" her voice was breaking apart as she tried to stop crying.

"Ssshhhhh he won't get close lets go get you some food you're going to starve if we don't get you some" I petted her hair as I spoke softly into her ear.

"But I don't want to put on pants" she laughed a little bit I did too.

"Ok let's order in then let me go get some menus and my phone can we go down stairs" I was still petting her hair I liked how close she was to me right now.

"But pants" she said in a whine tone. I put her down on the bed and walked over to my dresser I pulled out a set of boxers and gave it to her.

"Put this on you look cute in my cloths" she quickly grabbed the pants out of my hands blushing.

"C-cute" she looked confused. She bent down to pull the boxers on her feet I got a good look at her ass I know that is real sleazy but come on what else do you expect.

"What has no one ever called you cute?" The look on her face told me otherwise.

"No but Max called me a cock rejecter" oh god she was really with that cock for that long.

"Al come here you need a hug" I reached out to her and she fell into my arms. We went down stairs everyone was back in the basement probably trying to figure out what to do about our situation. I told her to stay on the couch.

*time skip they got there food and everyone left it just James and Aiko*

"Hey you want to watch a movie" Al was next to me on the couch she shrugged she went and got popcorn as I just played the guessing game with the horror movies. She came back and I had one picked didn't know what it was but I picked it and it was playing. She came and sat down next to me. Half way though the movie Al was starting to get scared. She moved the popcorn from in between us and was pressed up against my side. A jump scare came and she jumped into my lap.

"I am sorry I know I can't do that please don't hurt me" she backed away and pressed herself to the arm of the couch. I reached over and grabbed her waist pulling her into my chest. I leaned down and whispered into her ear

"I could never hurt something that is so beautiful and kind" she was blushing real bad right now and I couldn't help but try to lean in closer until I heard a familiar sound. As ein came running into the room and in between me and Al.

"Oh who is a cutie pie" she baby talked to the dog I smiled at her cradling the dog in her arms. She got off my lap I didn't like the sudden rush of cold air. After a few minutes more jump scares came and she quickly yelped causing the dog to jump out of her arms and run back to my room.

"Can we just watch tv for awhile please" I nodded and turned on the tv. We watched a bit until I felt weight on my arm. I looked over and found Al sleeping on my arm. I picked her up in my arms and laid her on my chest as I layed on the couch. She cuddled deep into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly kissing her head. I soon fell asleep and woke up the next morning to hear giggling. I slowly opened my eyes letting the light into my eyes to see everyone standing around the couch Dan with a camera filming all of this.

"Al wake up" I tried to pull my arms off her but I couldn't. She had her arms in between our chest and her legs on both sides of my hips then my arms were around her but her legs were laced around my arms.

"No I don't want to I love how warm you are" she snuggled her face into my neck inhaling my scent as I did the same to her. I almost said I love you but then stopped myself realizing everyone was looking. I leaned into her ear.

"Everyone is looking act like you need more sleep then they will leave. Don't worry it looks like I am sucking your ear so they won't say shit" I quickly bit the top of her ear then layed back down on the couch. She quickly tried to jump but I held her down she then yawned a bit.

"I need more sleep let me sleep dammit" she growled I smiled up at the guys they all backed away and left. She opened one eyes then the other looked around and saw that everyone was gone. She fell back onto my chest then realized where she was she tried to jump again but I held her down again.

"I am not letting you go I hope you know that" I said in a low voice. She ground her hips against mine. I groaned a little bit it felt really good.

"Don't talk like that to me do you hear me" she growled back it sounded really hot when she talked like that.

"Why not" I made my voice lower than how it was already.

"Cause if you talk like that in your goddamn husky voice you have no idea how fast I will rip into your clothes" I ran my hands up and down her thighs.

"What you don't like my voice" I kept it at the same low voice. She pulled my hands off of her legs and grabbed my collar pulling it up to her as she began to kiss my neck.

"Oh my god James I am so sorry I just I-I-I" she quickly jumped off me and ran for the guest room I flopped back on the couch I fucked up real bad.