Chapter 10

<James' P.O.V>

Al went to therapy for a year and was better for it. She acted much more happy than she ever was and was so much more giggly and level headed. Everyday I fell deeper and deeper in love with her until one day I realized I could not fall any deeper in love with her.

"Hey Al?" it was about 11:30 or so and I had just gotten home from the office. Al was on the couch hanging upside down watching the movie Clueless. (Good movie go watch it).

"What's up Jamie?" she sat up and looked over at me. A jolt of panic began to rush through me.

"Uh nothing just hey" god did I sound awkward. The sad part was that Al noticed and she cocked an eyebrow at me. But she just shrugged realizing that I was clutching a large wooden box that was the size of a jewelry box I had Jordan make.

"What's with the box?" she asked pointing to the box I held tightly. I slowly came and sat next to her kissing her cheek. Then I kissed her nose and her forehead then the corner of her lips then I licked my way into her lips. Al was quick to kiss back, I leaned her back into the couch running my hand through her hair enjoying the small hum she gave. I licked my way around her mouth and smirked when she balled her hands into my shirt. I felt a slight shove on my chest and Al pulled back. "Jamie what's going on you don't get this way unless your stressed about something, and if you are stressed about something you don't come back from the office until 3:23, at earliest" her eyes were full of worry and that way my least favorite look on her.

"You love me right?" her eyes got slightly bigger.

"Of course I do what is going James?" she was really worried now it was rare for Al to use my real name and not my pet name.

"Ok here goes" I smiled getting down in front of Al.

"James what are you doing?" Al asked getting worried.

"I love you that's what I am doing" I smiled opening the box slowly from both sides pushing it toward her. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as a huge grin spread over her cheeks. "Its dangerous out there marry me?" I smiled; the inside of the box was modeled after the shire from lord of the rings. (The picture at the top of the page). The ring was a D&D 20 sided die Al got the whole office into D&D awhile back and we would play it on our date nights, every Saturday night.

"J-James?" the tears were going faster and getting bigger along with the smile.

"Mine is the companion cube because that was the first game we finished together, and I will always need a companion" she fell down on the floor in front of me shakily reaching out to take the ring. I placed the box next to us and took out the ring. I felt like an idiot because I was starting to cry also. I pulled her face toward me and kissed her as she pushed me back kissing me harder. I pulled back smiling at her before calling out "Come on out you guys!"

"CONGRATES YOU GUYS!" Sly yelled running down the stairs. When I was making out with Al the guys slipped in and were filming along with a camera that was quickly thrown on the table next to the door.

"Oh fucking awesome, I look all frumpy and you just proposed to me freaking awesome what will the fan girls say when they see you proposing to me who is laying on the couch at two in the morning in Zombie boxers and a bud light shirt? I am going to look even worse now!" she huffed crossing her arms while we all laughed and laughed at her craziness.