Chapter 11

<James' P.O.V>

The wedding was fucking huge and I mean HUGE! We invited just about everyone. First off my mom and dad, Seamus and his parents. Kevin his brother, sister, and parents along with Steven and his family. Sly and his huge ass family, Jordan His parents and siblings. Dan his siblings and parents, Ze his parents and sister. Sp00n and his parents and Aleks and his parents. Chilled, Smarty, Glam and their parents and siblings. Dex his parents and siblings along with Joe, Spencer, artist Joe, Aaron and all of their parents along with siblings. people were everywhere in the banquet hall chattering and laughing. Al invited some guys she talked about all the time. Apparently when she was in old country as I call it, she had like five friends well to her they were brothers. But they were only there for half the time for some reason and she would crash at their places when her mom would get angry or beat her. That was before she was sold. The guys were Gerard, frank, Mikey, and Ray I think I don't know I think it is some shit like that. She said two of them are dating which I am fine with but I just wish I knew who were dating.

*After ceremony*

Al and I were saying hello to everyone that weren't our friends, we were saying hi to there parents. Probably two of favorite parts of the reception, were Al saying hello to Aleks' stepmother and Sly's mom. Sly's mom came up looking so happy with teary eyes. She quickly grabbed Al and brought her into a bone-crushing hug. While squeezing my cheek before letting go and kissing both of our cheeks.

"Oh look at you two so beautiful, so young, so in love, so happy oh" she was beginning to cry again but quickly collected her self. "Look at you Mrs. Wilson that dress it beautiful" and it was really was. (Picture at the top of the page because I can't describe things for SHIT!). Mrs. Cardona placed her hands on Al's hips pushing on the slightly. Al gave me a worried look but this is just how she is so I didn't think about it. I thought about how I would get to see those hips with nothing on them along with the rest of her. She never let me see her naked and we never slept together but she was worth the wait.

"Thank you so much you're too kind and thank you Mrs. Cardona for coming I know it must have been a bit of an inconvenience" there she goes worrying about everyone else I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Not at all! Oh no not at all I am so happy now I get to see what you look like before you have the children" Mrs. Cardona smiled. Al got wide eyed and looked right at me asking for help while I choked on the beer I was in the middle of drinking.

"I don't think we are ready for something like that yet Mrs. Cardona" Al was trying to back peddle but she was just digging her hole deeper.

"Oh sweetie you're more ready than ever you have such large hips it would be so easy to have children you could just slip them right out" I had stopped choking and was laughing extremely hard I teased Al about her hips they were perfect and curved and wide and gave her such a figure god it was glorious.

"I uh I uh I-I" Al was at a lost while Sly and Aleks watched the whole thing and came to help Al.

"Ma'am come on we should go now," Sly said pulling on his mother's hand slightly.

"Yes yes right congratulations you two I hope you have a big happy future" she wished walking away when she turned to Sly and asked "when are you and Aleks getting married?"

"MA'MA" Sly screamed throwing his hands up in the air. After that there was a thirty-minute separation before anything else happened. Aleks' Stepmother and father came up smiling brightly at the both of us.

"Look at you two all married and what not! I can't believe it all you need to do now is start having babies," Mrs. Marchant chirped. We both laughed and agreed sharing a small kiss before turning back to the two.

"Nice job James prettier than any girl I thought you would have gotten" Mr. Marchant smiled clapping me on the back.

"I know I have been asking myself for the past three years how did I get a girl like this" I smiled happily down at Al who blushed and looked down.

"Oh your children will be so loved when they arrive" Mrs. Marchant chirped.

"WHAT?" we both asked looking right at her.

"Well you can't not have children look at little Al's hips they are so wide good for bearing children and labor would be simple, you could just slip them right out" Mrs. Marchant smiled at the both of us, like it was normal to tell someone on their wedding night 'your hips are huge. Have lots of children!' I began to laugh again and Mr. Marchant pulled her away from Al who sat there stunned. My parents came up after. My mother crying cause she was giving away her "Baby". My dad was just smiling commenting on how happy he was that I was able to marry someone way out of my league. I just chuckled and agreed. Everyone else came through and it was onto dancing I figured out which of Al's old friends were dating because Frank and Gerard were grinding on the dance floor along with Sly and Aleks. We danced and had our fun before we were kicked out of the place at 3:30. We said by to everyone drove to the airport changing at the place before getting on our plane to go to Wyoming. From there we rented a car went to the cottage we booked out in the middle of bum fuck no were and had our own fun. ;)

~ The End MOTHERFUCKER!!!!