Common Sense 101

If you are trying to make tea and there is no water in the pot, but there is a tea bag, then you don't have tea. If there is water in the pot, but no tea bag, then you don't have tea. If there is neither water nor a tea bag, then you don't have tea. 

Likewise for humans. If you're cis and heteromantic but not heterosexual, then you aren't cishet. If you're cis and heterosexual but not heteromantic, then you're not cishet. If you're cis but not heterosexual or heteromantic, then you're not cishet.

It's the same as demiboys not being the same as boys. 

On an unrelated note, what do you guys think about the US government not including a question about gender and sexuality on the 2020 census? I know it would be impossible to get the correct results because a lot of people aren't out to the heads of their households, but getting a portion is at least something. Without any question about gender and sexuality, it will be harder to prove discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community. 

On the other hand, since the US government isn't really in their prime for secrecy, in could be better to not have this bit of personal information even if the survey answers are supposed to be confidential.

Thoughts?