Chapter 59 - He Feels Suffocated

TOBI'S POV:
Harry and Ethan were practically cuddling at this point, and as much as he tried to hide it, you could see that he enjoyed it. Harry, that is. You could tell how much he needed that physical contact, he just wants to feel as if he is loved and cared for. It is so easy to see. Though we get carried away with it. We basically smother him with so much affection that he feels suffocated. I'm now realising that. I don't know what's going to happen next, he just snapped, and I think, finally, he is ready to except the fact that he needs help, and that he isn't as 'fine' as he says he is.

We're being pretty calm about the whole situation right now, but it could all escalate so quickly. We said we are actually going to do something about it this time, but I don't know what lengths we're gonna have to go to, if that makes any sense. I guess we're just gonna have to wait until Josh gets home, as he is the one with all the brains most of the time. Though, it does feel like he's just as lost as all of us at this point. I looked over to both of them, as they layed on the bed, well, they weren't laying on the bed, but they weren't sat either. Though, either way they looked peaceful. I couldn't tell if Harry was asleep, I knew Ethan wasn't though, as I saw his hand still moving through the younger mans hair. When he finally looked to me, I silently asked if he was asleep, and he nodded his head. So, I decided I'd go downstairs and make some food.

I looked through all the cupboards and the fridge to find something that Harry would actually eat, rather then refuse, and it was proving to be a challenge. After looking for a few minutes, I settled on some fruit. Strawberries, blueberries, watermelon and pineapple. I'd consider them to be pretty light, so I hope he would as well. Whilst placing the bowl in the fridge, leaving it so it'd still be fresh once he had woken up, I decided to make me and Ethan some as well, and cut up some more. As I stood and waited for the kettle to boil, my phone vibrated in my pocket, as I picked it up, I saw a text from Ethan.

Bog's awake
11:01am

I'll be up in a sec :)
11:02am

I slowly walked up the stairs, trying to balance three bowls of fruit and two mugs of coffee. As I reached the door, I saw both of them sitting up against the head board, Ethan got up to help me, and Harry's expression instantly changed when he saw what I was holding. "Not hungry." He said simply, as I handed him a bowl. I looked him in the eyes, and he looked away as I spoke. "We both know that's a lie" I said knowingly, he gave up almost straight away, and took it from my hand. It took a while, like, a long time, but he ended up finishing it, but the look on his face was anything but pleased. Panic washed over mine and Ethan's face, as the boy went to get up off the bed. We already knew where he was about to go. "Where you going bog," Ethan spoke quickly, though he was met with no reply "Harry, please don't" he said wearily, as he got to the door standing behind him. He turned round to face him, and I could tell he was urging to do it, but somehow, just by looking at him, Ethan had convinced him not to, as they both walked back to the bed. As they sat, he burst into tears and basically clinged onto the more muscular mans shirt. Just as routine now, Ethan held him tightly, as he ran his hand through Harry's highlighted hair. He whispered calming words into his ear, as they got a bit more comfy on the bed. I have no idea how Ethan managed to do that, and I didn't really care right about now, all I cared about was the fact that he was in this room, and not another. I was glad he was with us both, and that he was not alone.