Chapter 51 - I Know. We Will.

JOSH'S POV:
It'd been about an hour and a half, and everyone had gone upstairs, either to their rooms, or to just sit outside Harry's door. I was back downstairs, sat in the kitchen, I didn't know what to do with myself. My phone vibrated, telling me I had a text. It surprised me when i saw Tobi's  name on the screen, considering he was only upstairs, though I still opened the message.

We need to do something. I can't just stand by
and watch him get worse Josh.
6:28pm

I know. We will.
6:28pm

He was right. We really do need to do something about this. But what? There's no way in hell he would say yes to anything that could help him. I'm supposed to be the wise one, who knows what to do in every situation, but right now I have no idea. What type of help does he even need? How will we even get him that help? Especially if he will refuse.
Right now, I'll just have to stick to what I know,
and right now, that would be making food. Harry will most likely refuse that aswell.

HARRY'S POV:
The two of them had been sitting near my door for hours, and it was annoying me. Every so often they'd say something. It'd be the same old "Harry" or "bog" everytime. I wanted to be left alone, but they just wouldn't let me have that, I don't understand why they are still trying. My thoughts were interrupted, as phone rang. Talia's name appeared at the top of my screen, so I answered it, even though not really wanting to at all. I calmed myself, before bringing the device to my ear, sighing softly as the sound of her majestic voice played.

We spoke for a while, about random things mostly, and realised she had only called to invite me on a shopping trip she and Freya had planned. She brought it up several times during the call, and quickly once more just before she had hung up the phone. She seemed really excited about it, and though I wasn't too keen on the idea, I wanted to get some new clothes.