Chapter 8

Hyejin P.O.V
The next morning, I woke up because of my alarm clock. I quickly turned it off because I tried not to wake up my brother and it worked. I carefully freed myself out of Wonhos arms and got up. I quickly walked downstairs, made some pancakes for breakfast, then walked back upstairs to get changed. After that I went to the bathroom and got ready. Once I was done with that I walked back to my room and wrote a note for Wonho that said „I made some pancakes for you. Love you". Then I grabbed my bag, an apple and the house key and went to the busstop. By the time I arrived I finished eating my apple and took out my phone to text Somi that I was going to wait for her in front of the school. Before she had any time to reply the bus came and I got in. I sat down next to the window and started replaying my most precious memories. Most of them were with Jungkook. Once again I got sad and I began to tear up. I quickly wiped them away because we were already at the school. I got off and walked to the school gate. I was just about to go through when I saw Jungkook leaning against a tree maybe 15 meters away. My heart skipped a beat. I froze and stared at him. The guy that still has my heart. All I wanted to do was run up to him and throw myself into his arms. But it would go like this. He finally looked up and before I could react, we locked eyes. I didn't know what to do. I tried reading his facial expressions but he put on his poker face. In this moment somebody bumped into my left shoulder which caused me to hiss in pain. That was one of my wounds. Eunha just reached Jungkook and started clinging onto him. She gave me a death glare before pulling him with her. My eyes began to fill with water but before I began to cry I felt somebody give me a back hug. Jimin was standing behind me and tried to stop me from crying. He actually looked so cute that I began to smile. Behind him were the other guys as well as my girls. I was really happy I had them.