Chapter 17

Jungkook P.O.V
(Time Skip Evening/right before the party)

I was talking to Eunha while standing in the middle of a few other students. She was looking nice in her dress. But my heartbeat was normal. I was kinda confused because of that.

She didn't stop fluttering her eyelashes and it was, for some reason, annoying me. Like could she please stop? I started to drift off and think about random things. For whatever reason my mind went to Hyejin. I don't know why but I had to smile.

Then I got pulled out of my thought by people moving around me. They seemed to make way for someone. I wondered what was going on. Eunha was still talking none stop but I didn't listen to her. I felt kind of bad for that.

From one second to the next I saw Yongsun, Somi and Wheein walking towards me. I was about to say hi when I realized Yongsun was crying. She stopped in front of me took a deep breath and started screaming.

What the heck ist wrong with you?! How can you? Are you really that stupid?!  Like seriously, I know you lost your memories but you didn't loose your feelings! How can you even think about marrying somebody you basically hated?!

Because of you I lost my best friend!! Because of you, Hyejin is gone! She screamed with tears in her eyes. I froze. Hyejin was gone? Wait what was Yongsun talking about.

By now all of the students in the hallway were looking at us. Eunha walked in between Yongsun and me and told her to leave. The next thing I knew was that Yongsun slapped her across the face. Everyone gasped. Yongsun was a very calm person.

You freaking bitch. I hate you. Do you have any idea what you have done. You're so selfish, full of yourself and don't give a damn about anyone else. You just want Jungkook because he's popular in school. Hyejin loved him. She loved him with all if her heart yet you still wanted him. I hope you'll go to hell for what you did!!!

She shouted. Wait what are you even talking about. What's wrong? Why are you screaming and what is this about Hyejin? I stuttered. Yongsun turned her attention towards me again took out a paper and threw it at me.

You want to know what is going on. Read the letter! She cried. Right after she said that she stormed off. Wheein and Somi were still at the same spot. They were looking at me. I picked up the letter and started reading it.

Wait what? No this can't be. Eunha was trying to get my attention but I couln't focus on that because my head started to hurt. Hyejin. Hyejin? Hyejin! HYEJIN!!

Pictures began to fly around in my head. Pictures of me when I was little. I realized these pictures were my memories. They came back.

More and more memories came back. I started to remember everything. Gosh how could I be so blind. It wasn't Eunha. All this time the love of my life was right in front of me and I was too blind to see it.

I found the ring a few days ago. I knew I bought it but I just assumed it was for Eunha. I'm an idiot. I bought it for Hyejin. My Jinnie. My precious princess.

Once my memories were fully back there were only two actions I picked up. The first one was my guys (BTS) looking at me. The second one was my own action. Hyejin I whispered. Then I started running.

I had to find her.  Hyejin, I'll find you and if it's the last thing I'll do.