Date Night! (Chat Noir X Reader)

"Finally

"Finally..." you breathe once you reached the rooftop of a building.

You carefully climbed off the ladder, keeping a heedful watch on your steps as one slip up could end with your demise. You also have a hot bag of warm burgers in your one arm so you DEFINITELY make sure that you don't drop those bad boys.

Wow...you really need to get your priorities straight.

Once you were finally standing on top the building, you make your way to the edge before sitting down, letting your feet dangle off the side of the building. You hungrily dig through the bag and pull out a warm, juicy wrapped burger. You start to unwrap your meal, practically drooling at the mouth.

"Not even gonna wait on me?" a familiar voice teased from behind you.

Your eyes brighten and you turn your head to meet the glowing green eyes of the one and only Chat Noir. "Sorry" you said. "I'm just sooooo hungryyyy."

He laughed at your silliness and sat down right next to you. "Don't worry, I'll let it slide this time." he joked while nudging you in the arm.

"Shut up and take your burger!" you laughed while throwing a wrapped burger in his face.

The burger fumbles around in Chat's hands for a second before the burger slips out of his claws and plummets down toward the streets of Paris. Chat Noir hisses and squeezes his eyes shut as he waited for the burger to strike an innocent victim.

A lady screams. "DADDY! A BURGER FELL ONTO MY HAIR!!!" the lady who sounded a lot like Chloe bourgeois whined. "RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!"

You and chat exchange looks for a second or two before exploding into a laughing fit. You grip your stomach as you howl with laughter, snorting and all.

Ah yes, this is one of the many things that Chat adores about you. You're beautiful laughter.

After you finished, you caught Chat Noir gazing at you with a small smile imprinted on his expression. He seemed to be in some sort of trance. You instantly felt your cheeks start to warm up with embarrassment and you shyly turn your head away from him.

"You're doing it again." you said while pulling a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

He blinks out of his trance. "D-Doing what?"

"The creepy staring thing that you do."

Chat Noir's cheeks turn red in embarrassment, but returned his normal confident, cocky behavior soon after. "Can't help it m'lady." he grins while digging through the fast food bag for another burger. "How can you expect me to NOT stare when you're wearing that."

You pause and look down at your clothing with confusion. "I'm literally wearing jeans and a jacket???"

"They are skinny jeans to be exact." he added.