In The Moonlight (Chat X Reader)

WOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, BUT IM BACK BABYYYY

Enjoy

Up on her small balcony, alone and standing in the quiet night under the twinkling stars, she lets out a slow, depressed exhale into the chilly night air

Up on her small balcony, alone and standing in the quiet night under the twinkling stars, she lets out a slow, depressed exhale into the chilly night air. Her hair gently sways in the wind as she glares up into the clear night skies, wishing for someone to comfort her in these depressing times.

Suddenly, a dark creature from a distance away catches her twinkling eyes, happily jumping and leaping into the air as the figure's joyful laugh echoes through the air and comes bouncing back to the lonely lady's ear. The corners of her mouth lift a little and she waves, and calls for the happy figure to come over. He pauses and turns his head towards the voice that is calling him. He smiles again, and hops from building to building until finally he makes it to hers.

Landing on the rail of the balcony, he flashes her a smile. "M'lady." he greets.

She giggles at his adorable flirting. "Chat." she greets back.

She blushes at his flirtatious gaze and shyly looks down at her feet while her grin widens, but who was this lonely maiden of the night? Why, it is none other than you of course.

He hops down from the railing and inches closer to her, gently placing his hands on your hips as he stares into your sparkling eyes. The touch of his hand causes electricity to rush through you, and the bright moon in the sky brightens up your face, revealing to Chat all your beautiful features that causes his heart to flutter uncontrollably.

"What are you doing out here in the cold?" he said in a low voice with a smirk.

Your cheeks instantly turned into a bright shade of read at the sound of his voice, but you didn't bother to try and hide it. "I just needed some fresh air." you said while moving a small strand of your hair behind your ear.

A gust of wind blows by, causing you to shiver. Chat frowns. "Go on inside." he insists. "I don't want you getting sick."

"I will..." you said with a smirk. "if you'll come with me."

Chats eyes instantly widened at your words. For the first time tonight, you actually managed to make Chat blush. You considered this a proud victory.

"Well?" you said, slowly stepping towards the door. "You coming?"

For a short moment Chat stood there, dumbfounded. You smirk and roll your eyes before tugging him by the hand. You quickly pulled him inside and shut the balcony door behind you. As soon as the door clicked shut, your lips clashed together. Chat has never seen you behave like this before, but he can't say that he doesn't like it.

His hands slide down to your hips, pulling you closer to his body. You chuckle a little in mid kiss, making Chat pull away with the look of confusion on his face. "What's so funny?" he breathed.

"It's just..." you begin to blush. "it's funny how I got the only and only chat noir in my room right now, here in my arms."

He smiled and brushed the back of his hand against your tomato red cheek. "It's funny how I got the most attractive girl in all of Paris to fall for a guy like me."

Your smile widened and you begin leaned in for another long, passionate, kis-

"HEY!" You both shoot your heads towards the door to see a furious old man standing in the doorway. This old man was your father. "GET AWAY FROM MY LITTLE GIRL YOU VIGILANTE!"

Chat then looked back at you with a smirk. "Gotta bounce."

He gave you a quick peak on the cheek goodbye before your dad chases him out onto the terrace. Chat gracefully leaps off the railing before your enraged father could get ahold of him.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled while angrily shaking his fist in the air.

You smile while shaking your head at your overly protective father. You then turn your gaze towards the moon that is shining brightly through your window. You sigh happily, thinking about your mysterious hero of the night.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN