Sick 2 (Adrien X Reader)

It's been a good 30 minutes since the party started, but to you it felt like hours. It seems like as time passes, you can feel yourself getting worse and worse by the minute, but you continue to hide your ailing behind your laughter and smiles. Adrien on the other hand, isn't so easily fooled. He suspiciously squints his eyes at you while he watches you laugh to your friend's jokes from across the room.

"Somethings not right with her." he thinks to himself while taking a sip of his drink.

"Wassup my man!" Nino greets while throwing an arm over Adrien's shoulder. Adrien jumps a little, nearly spitting out his drink. "Whoa, sorry, dude. I didn't mean to startle you."

Adrien coughed a little. "I-it's fine." he said while trying to clear his throat.

"Hey are you okay?" Nino asks while putting a hand in Adrien's shoulder. "Ever since (Y/N) got here, you've been acting...strange."

"Something isn't right with (Y/N)." Adrien said with worry clear in his tone.

"What makes you think that?"

Adrien sighs. "It's something about her-...Wait a minute...where is she going?" he said while he watches you throw your hands over your mouth and dart down a hallway. Adrien's eyes widen with concern. "Here, hold my drink." he said while handing his drink to Nino.

Adrien immediately chases after you, shoving multiple people aside as he does so. He dashes down the hallway you ran in, calling your out name. When you don't answer, he opens his mouth to shout your name again, but pauses when he heard you coughing behind a closed door. Without hesitation, he grabs ahold of the doorknob and swings the door open. His eyes directly fall on you leaning over a toilet as you puke your guts out.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaims, running over to your side.

You shoot your head up, makeup and tears running down your face. "G-Get out!" you said in a sickly voice before sticking your face back into the toilet.

Ignoring your demand, Adrien kneels down right beside you and holds up your hair while you finish coughing up everything. As soon as you were done, you lean your tired body against Adrien.

"(Y/N), what's going on with you?!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sick." you groaned.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?" he asks while gently rocking you back and forth.

"I'm sorry..." you cry. "I didn't want to ruin the party."

"(Y/N), your health is more important than this party." he said while pulling you back, looking straight into your bloodshot eyes. "You should've told me!"

You sniff. "I'm sorry."

Adrien sighs, rubbing the back of his hand against your warm cheeks. "Come on, let's get you home."

"What about the party?"

"Forget about the party. The main priority for right now is that we get you home."

~~time-skip~~

The moment your heavy head rested against your cool, soft pillow, you happily sighed. Adrien had a comforting arm wrapped around you the whole trip back to your home and he finally let go once you were able to lay down. To be honest, you missed his arm being wrapped around you.

He sat down at the foot of your bed, watching you adjust yourself with sympathy in his emerald eyes. It didn't take long for you to notice his gaze. "What?" you said.

"I hate seeing you like this." he said, almost in a whisper. "Do you need anything? An extra blanket? A pillow maybe? Or a-"

"A hug?" you said while holding your arms out.

Adrien slightly shook his head with a small chuckle. "Of course." he said. He scoots his way over to you and leans over so you can lock him in an embrace. He acceptably wraps his arms around you also, smiling into your shoulder. "Better?" he asks."

"Better."

He pulls away from the hug, looking at you with admiration in his eyes. Even when there's snot and mucus oozing out her nose, he still thinks you're a work of art.

"Alright you lovebirds," your mom said while entering the room. She doesn't look too happy. "I think it's time for Romeo to go home so I can have a little talk with Juliet about sneaking out."

You groan and throw your sheets over your head. Adrien chuckles. "Good luck." he said while sliding off your bed.

He slightly pulled the sheets down a little so he can give you a quick goodbye kiss on your warm forehead. With that, he steps out of the room, leaving you alone with your angry mother.

"So..." you said while fiddling with your fingers. "I'm totally grounded, aren't I?"

"Big time."

Sorry if this chapter felt a bit rushed. I was planning on finishing it days ago, but then I got sick and that caused a bit of delay.

I might go back in later and fix a few things, but I'm just gonna go ahead and release it despite the little errors here and there because I'm tired of keeping you guys waiting.