Treat You Better pt 3

AAAAA SORRY THAT I SUCK UPDATING

JUST TRYING TO FINISH THIS NEW CHAT NOIR FANFIC HAHA

Darkness. Sweet, sweet darkness.

"Adrien?"

just a five minute nap

"Adrien?"

Just a quick five minutes.

"ADRIEN!"

Adrien gasps while popping his lazy head up, not noticing that there's a piece of paper stuck to his face. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" The whole class roars with laughter.

The teacher folded her arms and angrily glared at Adrien. "Adrien Agreste," she spoke. "this is exactly why your grades are dropping!"

"Sorry ma'am," Adrien said while pealing the paper off his cheek. "it's just that I've been having trouble sleeping lately and-"

"I don't have time to hear your excuses. Go to the principal's office!"

Adrien tiredly gets up and grabs his bag, ignoring all the murmuring from his fellow classmates. He stops in his tracks when he felt someone lightly tug his shirt. He looks over to see that it is Chloe.

"Is everything alright?" she whispered.

No. "Everything's fine Chloe, don't worry."

"Are you sure? If you want, I'll keep you company after class." she said with a wink.

"Miss Bourgeois!" the teacher called. "Would you like a trip to the principal's office as well?"

"Ugh, no" Chloe replied with an eye roll.

"Then I suggest you shut that mouth of yours and get back to work."

"Excuse me?" said Chloe. "You DO realize that I can easily contact my father and tell him how disrespectful your being towards me."

The teacher sighs with irritation. "Not today, miss Bourgeois."

As Chloe and the teacher fuss, Adrien sneaks off to the principal's office. While he was walking, the thought of you still wouldn't leave his mind. It's been keeping him up all night and it's driving him crazy! Your hair, your eyes, your smile, it made the butterflies go wild in Adrien's stomach.

Plagg popped his little head out of Adrien's school bag and said, "Hey, kid, what's keeping you up at night? Is it my snoring?"

"No, Plagg," Adrien sighed while rubbing his tired eyes.

Plagg exhaled, knowing exactly what's keeping him up. "Is it (Y/N)?"

"Bingo"

"Oh come on," Plagg whines. "Just tell her how you feel already!"

The thought of him confessing his feelings for you passes through his mind everyday, each time causing his heart to beat rapidly with excitement, but also with fear. What will your answer be if he told you?

"It's not that easy, Plagg" he said. "I wouldn't wanna ruin our friendship."

"Friendship? You guys haven't talked to each other ever since you and Ash got into that fight in the bathroom!" said Plagg.

Adrien sighs. "It has been awhile, has it?"

Plagg nods. "If you ever want a good night rest again, might as well tell her today."