Say You Won't Let Go (Adrien X Reader)

Requested by @Miraculous_destinyYou and Adrien are both adults in this chapter :)

You and Adrien are both adults in this chapter :)

"Adrien can you please tell me where we're going?" you chuckle.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it?" you heard him say.

You open your mouth and lift your finger to protest, but halt your oncoming words as you thought about what he said for a short moment. You sigh and lower your head in defeat. "Good point." you said. "But did you have to make me wear this silly blindfold?" you asked while you go to reach for it.

Adrien quickly slaps your hand away from the red cloth on your face. "No peeking!!" he said. "And yes. Now hush and follow my lead."

He grabbed your hand and began to lead you somewhere. You let out a huff, eager to know where the heck this boy is taking you. You walked and walked until you finally came to a stop. You heard what sounded like an elevator door being opened. You lift a brow as he pulled you inside.

"Are we in an elevator?" you curiously asked.

"Mmm...maybe." You could practically hear his grin. "Now stop trying to guess where we are!"

You feel your stomach drop as the elevator begins to move. "I can't help it!" you whined.

"(Y/N), ever since I met you in high school, you've always been a pain to surprise."

You frown. "I know...and I'm sorry."

You suddenly felt him pull you close to him. "Don't be sorry." he said before placing a warm kiss on your head. "Tonight's gonna be a very special night for the both of us."

The corners of your mouth slowly lift to the touch of his gentle lips. "Can't wait to see what you have in store, Agreste."

Even though you can't see him, you still turn your head up to where his eyes should be, smiling as you picture him smiling back down at you. You felt his fingers pull a strand of loose hair behind your ear before he rests the back of his hand against your cheek.

"Tonight I'm finally gonna show you how much I really love you." you heard him mumble.

Your cheeks instantly start to heat up at his words. "O h." you said. "What are we gonna-"

Ding!

"We're here!" he announced while pulling you out of the elevator.

"Can I finally take this thing off?" you asked while placing your hand over your blindfold only to have it slapped away again seconds later.