SORTA SMUT! Dead Girl Walking (Rich Goranski x Reader)

Zacznij od początku

The student's laugher was drowned out as you looked down at Rich staring up at you with desperate eyes, his fingers rubbing circles on your upper thighs, his hot breath hitting your white shirt. You stoop down as the music slows, getting on your knees, along with Rich, and staring right into his eyes, your noses inches away from touching; so close you were singing into his mic as well.

"And you know, you know, you know it's cause you're beautiful. You say you're numb inside but I can't agree."

You feel the warmth under his shirt. The anticipation of the awaited scene moments to come. The softness of these lyrics foiling the upcoming moment.

"So the worlds unfair, keep it locked out there... in here it's beautiful. Let's make this beautiful!"

You pull the blue jacket off and throw it on the ground, your closed eyes as you hit the note snap open to Rich's infamous and awaited line: "That works for me-"

You waste no time at grabbing the back of his head and kissing him. Slamming your lips on his, your teeth smacking his, your tongues barely touching. He brings an arm around to wrap around your waist and pull you on top of his lap, his legs flat on the ground.

Rich wraps his arms around you, his hands holding your shoulder blades, your hands turning his face to deepen the kiss. It was a quick scene so you had to work fast. You grab the bottom of his grey t-shirt and yank it up over his head, tossing it to the side hastily.

He goes to kiss you some more but you push him down on the pillow hard by his shoulders and lean down to his bare chest. Now what Rich didn't tell most people is that he is a vocal boy: very whiny and breathy moans. So it came as a surprise to you when he let out a loud whimper as you sucked and kissed down his chest to his navel.

Making out with a boy in general was hot but the noise that you just made erupt out of Rich Goranski made you absolutely desire friction. This boy and his damned blond, red streaked hair, right now, seemed like the hottest thing to ever exist. His naked chest in front of your lips, his eyes scrunched shut, eyebrows furrowed, mouth agape with needy sounds slipping out, his hands gripping the side of the stage.

You shoot up like a comet, throwing your hands up in the air, as your line approaches, "Yea-a-ah! Full steam ahead, take this dead girl walkin'!"

Rich was now sitting up, supporting himself with his hands on the stage. He sings breathlessly, "How'd you find my address?"

"Let's break the bed! Rock this dead girl walkin'!" And oh goodness, the determination on your face to fuck the shit out of poor Rich and the thrusting of your hips into his causes the most guttural moan to slip out.

Nonetheless he sings out his line with a whine, "I think we tore my mattress!"

"No sleep tonight for you," you press a finger to your lips and then his, "Better chug that Mountain Dew."

Rich's eyes are desperate. "Okay, okay."

Your teeth are bared. "Get your ass in gear! Make this whole town disappear!

His voice is determined. "Okay! Okay!"

"Slap me!" You fake slap him.

"Pull my hair!" You guide his hand to your locks and tug.

"Touch me there, and there, and there!" His hands eagerly grab at your left breast, then your right, before ripping your shirt open to reveal a lacy blue bra. The sight alone could have made Rich stain his pants.

You belt out, "And no more talkin! Love this dead girl walkin'!"

Oh, and now you were pulling at his hips and you were both grinding into each other and, oh, yes you could definitely feel his rock hard boner against you under your skirt. You could only pray none of your wetness showed up on his jeans when the song was over. The friction was so delightful you couldn't handle it.

"Whoa, whoa, hey hEY, yeAh, yEAH-"

Now, so many people were in the auditorium and doorway. Which meant everybody heard Rich's loud high-pitched whine cut off his lyric and resonate through his mic.

"Love this dead girl walking!"

Thrust.

"Love this dead girl-"

Thrust.

"Yeah!"

Thrust."

"Yeah!"

Thrust!

"YeAH!"

Instead of the 'ow' J.D. is supposed to say, Rich growls into his mic! Harshly, Rich thrusts up so hard that it actually caused you to jump a couple inches off his lap and when you landed back down, it felt so good.

Surprisingly you both beautifully belt out, "YEAH!"

BAM! The music ends. Looking down at Rich, you can't help but notice the bright red cheeks and heavy panting, although you were sure you looked the same. The crowd that had now come into the auditorium to basically watch soft-core porn were giggling, chanting 'get some!' and taking pictures.

After catching his breath, Rich looks up at you with lust. That choreography was intense but not enough to... satisfy either of you and you both knew that. Finally he used his voice.

"Wanna rehearse some more at my place?"
_____________________________
A/N
Dead Girl Walking is a freakin' bop. Thanks to i_artz06 MiaHawk and _Holy__Water_ for helping with the idea!
Anyway, have a good night you lovely people!