Three Player Game (Michael Mell x Pregnant! Reader)

You clutched the pink stick in your pocket and took a deep breath as you stood in front of Michael Mell's front door. You had been dating for 2 years and had been having sex for half of that. This wasn't planned. You were terrified to tell Michael about what was growing inside of you.

You both still had a couple months of high school and the very thought of having a baby petrified you. It wasn't that you were upset at the baby or Michael, you were upset at yourself.

Pulling yourself together you knocked twice on the door. In only a matter of seconds the door was yanked open and a grinning Michael greeted you. Your eyes watered as you saw his dimples. If this baby had a fraction of his smile... that would be enough.

Blinking away the tears you smiled shyly, "Hey."

"Hey," He says, "Wanna come play some Apocalypse of the Damned?"

You nod anxiously and as you're led up to his room you look at the many baby pictures of him on the wall. Staring at him as a child you wince as nausea sets in slowly. Half of it triggered by the pregnancy and half of it triggered by your nerves. When you both finally made it to his room you sat on his bed.

As he was grabbing a second remote he turns to face you and asks, "You okay, (Y/N)?"

You begin to nod but stop and simply pat the bed inviting Michael over. With worry in his eyes he sits next to you. It didn't help your anxiety as you took in his red sweatshirt with the many patches. We're just teenagers, you think.

Without words you shakily take the stick out that read 'pregnant' and slide it towards him. His eyes widen as he picks it up and reads the one life changing word. When he looks back at you, his eyes filled with an emotion you had never seen before you finally break down.

You had been a skinny rubber band about to snap for 3 days and now you finally did. Your body suddenly was racked with sobs and you just cried right in front of him. Without any words, you feel Michael's rough hands grips your shoulders and he hugs you tightly.

Out of breathe, your voice thick with tears, you whisper loud enough for him to hear, "I'm pregnant...and I'm....so scared, Mike."

When he stays silent you choke out, "Oh god. You must hate me."

With those words his eyes snaps to you in an instant and he grabs your chin forcing you to look at him. He brings his hands to cup your face and wipes away your still flowing tears with his thumb. His eyes shined with something you'd never seen; his lips curled with a smile.

"I love you."

You sadly smile and cry some more. He wipes the drops away. Then he takes one hand away from your face and rests it on your stomach.

"And I love you too," he grins. You laugh through your tears.

When he continues to look at you with that unknown expression you ask, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Michael just leans towards you and presses his soft lips against your forehead and mutters, "You're so amazing, (Y/N)."

When he pulled back you see his large grin and as the emotions faded the excitement came. He stands up, ecstatic and beams at you. That's when you realized that the look in his eyes was complete and utter adoration and excited adrenaline.

"You're pregnant! We're going to be parents!" He laughs.

You nod with the biggest toothy grin and stand up too. Michael stared at you, not know what to say to express his passion. So what does he do? Why he lifts you up in the air and spins you around while you both giggle.

He gasps suddenly and lets you down. You look up at him in confusion until he says, "I don't want to crush it!"

You chuckle and shake your head at him. "That's not possible," you insist. "See?"

You grab his hand and push it against your stomach, where the embryo is, lightly. He smiles and leans towards your stomach. He starts to hum a familiar tune.

"It's a three player game," he sings.
__________________________________