Soothe My Throbbing Member (Jared Klienman x Reader)

I'm writing this with a killer headache so... feel a appreciative? Vote? Comment?
__________________________________
Evan and Jared has decided they would work on their science project at Evan's house. Jared has no clue that Evan had a sister named (Y/N) since they only really talked through technology. When they got to the living room Evan excused himself to the restroom and Jared was left sitting on the couch.

He had no clue you had just ran out of your room with a throbbing head.

"Evan!" You yelled out as you ran downstairs, rubbing the back of your head, your footsteps pounding in a hurry. You had another tension headache, you'd been getting them a lot more than normal recently.

As your head throbbed, you looked around desperately for any sign of Evan. Whenever you'd get these headaches, he would always sit with you and just rub the back of your head gently. It soothed your pain every time.

Jared didn't know what to do. He was just waiting for Evan to get back from the restroom. His eyes widened as you stepped into the living room with bare feet on the carpet. You were wearing your favorite band t-shirt and some tiny black shorts.

You yell out once more, "Evan! I need help again!"

As you finally did a 360 turn in search for your brother you notice a flustered Jared sitting on the couch. His cheeks were sprinkled with pink and as much as he wanted to look down and away from you he just couldn't take his eyes off you.

There was no denying what he say. He saw a beautiful girl in pain and he knew that he wanted to help her. With that thought he finally spoke up, "Hey, uh, can I help you?"

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion. "I'm (Y/N). Evan's sister," You say, "Who are you?"

"I'm Jared. Kleinman."

He sat up and held out his hand; as you were about to take it, you wince as you feel another sharp pain and bring that hand to clutch your head. He stands abruptly and rushes forwards to help you.

Him, being the awkward nerd he is, once again didn't know that to do. Hesitantly he asks, "C-Can I help you in any way?"

You shake your head a bit. "I just need to sit...down for a second."

He nod and gently guides you to the cushions by your elbows. You grab his hand firmly as your skull felt like it was being pressed in on itself 100 times. Slowly, you bring his hand up with your own so it rests on the back of your head, allowing him to feel your silky hair.

With your eyes still shut tight you couldn't see how Jared's eyes had widened or how his face was more red than the apples in your kitchen. And his face only darkened as you began to press his fingers against your head in an attempt to soothe the pain.

"Can you just rub right here, Kleinman?"

He tries to joke and asks, "Are you asking me to soothe your throbbing member?"

Even through your pain you joke right back, "Soothe mine and I'll soothe yours."

He chuckles and begins to press his soft fingers against your skull like he agreed. Slowly you did feel better however and with a smile you confirmed that he was helping. As he continued to rub and massage the back of your head, he didn't realize that he had began to pull himself closer to you.

Before you both new it, you were feeling much better and Jared was feeling quite happy for reasons he didn't understand. But as you felt skin pressed against your forehead you realized he had pulled you so close that you were resting against each other.

As you opened your eyes you grinned and so did he.

"Thank you, Jared."

"No problem, (Y/N)."

As you both began to lean in you heard a voice ask, "Uh, (Y-Y/N). You okay?"
__________________________________