SORTA SMUT! Dead Girl Walking (Rich Goranski x Reader)

You looked at yourself in the mirror, your Veronica Sawyer costume on. Rich had insisted that you should rehearse some songs in your outfits so that you'd both be comfortable in them when showtime came and you agreed. The auditorium was empty on Thursdays so Rich was able to gain permission from Mr. Reyes to rehearse in it.

Now the only thing left to do was rehearse. But with Rich ad J.D. and you as Veronica you knew that you'd have to preform a sexual song. You and Rich weren't very close, just acquaintances, so this would probably be awkward. You couldn't worry about it, it was just ONE practice. Shaking your head, you do some vocal exercises on your way to the stage and then: you began to sing.

"The demon queen of high school has decreed it. She says Monday, 8 am, I will be deleted."

You throw your arms up in exasperation and walk as you sing, "They'll hunt me down in study hall- stuff and mount me on the wall. Thirty hours to live, how shall I spend them?"

"I don't have to stay and die like cattle. I could change my name and ride up to Seattle!"

You watch as Rich makes his way on the higher level of stage in his black jeans and grey t-shirt. He lays on the blanket and pillow laid out for him and opens the prop book to act like he was reading in bed.

You continue, "But I don't own a motorbike," you look defeated before raising your eyebrows.

"Wait. Here's and option that I like: spend these thirty hours gettin' freaky! Yeah!"

You make your way across the stage to steps leading to Rich. You stop at the bottom step and go up the steps every two verses.

"I need it hard! I'm a dead girl walking! I'm in your yard, I'm a dead girl walking! Before they punch my clock, I'm snapping off your window lock: got no time to knock, I'm a dead girl walking!"

Rich acts surprised once you step in front of him and sits up fast. "Veronica! What are you doing in my room?"

"ShHHhHhhH!" You throw your index finger around wildly, to your surprise some students had walked into the auditorium due to the singing to watch and laughed at the action.

"Had to see you, hope I didn't wake you... see I've decided I must ride you till I break you! Cause Heather says I've gots-to-go; you're my last meal on death row," More laughter escapes more lips and Rich opens his mouth only for you to snap your hand closed in a shush motion. "Shut your mouth- and loose them tighty-whites!"

At this point, you had strode over to Rich. You grabbed the end of your iconic Veronica blue jacket and rip the velcro side off so it looks torn open. You find Rich's eyes on your torn open jacket with lust? Maybe he was just a good actor?

"C'mon," You exclaim with a growl. You were starting to get more aggressive with your singing and actions. "Tonight I'm yours! I'm your dead girl walkin'!"

Now Rich was right in front of you and looking up and down your body. He brought his hands to gently push past the blue material to caress your white button-up covered sides. His touch send shivers through you and now you didn't have to pretend with the hungry look in your eyes.

Grabbing his shoulders, you shove him down as you sang your line, "Get on all fours! Kiss this dead girl walkin'!"

You place your hands on his cheeks and he begins to run his hands up your blue stockings to your thighs to your thighs under your skirt, his hands disappearing under the blue fabric.

Damn your thighs are soft, he thought.

Damn his hands are soft, you thought.

You pushed your thoughts away and focused on your performance, "Let's go: you now the drill! I'm hot, and pissed," you look towards the people, "and on the pill! Bow down to the will of a dead girl walkin'!"