SORTA SMUT! Dirty Mouth (Squip x Reader)

"Tic-Tac! Don't forget the chocolate!" You called to Squip, who was in the kitchen.

"Stop calling me, Tic-Tac!"

"Shut up, ho!"

It was a slow Friday night, no texts from friends, no stellar dates planned, and not even any good television on. Thankfully, you had your Squip to entertain you and he couldn't leave. He was stuck with you and to your lack of knowledge, he didn't dislike that one bit. You both talked and joked around as you laid on the couch. The Squip felt lucky to get to be your mentor and you both had gotten along from the minute he entered you. (That sounds wrong.)

Squip walked into your room with a devilish grin at your words, tossing a chocolate bar into your lap, which you happily nibbled on. He sat next you on the couch and stole a piece of chocolate; you swat his hand away.

You roll your eyes, "I'm bored."

"Well, there's a new upgrade available. Do you-"

"YES!"

However, getting prepared for an upgrade took more work than you thought. The Squip went through multiple precautions and rules as what to do and not do. It was taking forever, but it'd be worth it. He'd be able to take physical form do much longer and he'd be able to touch you.

"(Y/N), I am afraid to inform you that you will experience some discomfort with this upgrade."

You shrug at your Squip's words, annoyed at how long this was taking. "It's not like you're not a constant discomfort anyway."

He glares playfully at you before telling you that it is every important that you don't turn him off in the process of upgrading. You rolled your eyes ensuring him that you wouldn't.

"Okay, now, I need you to tell me that you want the upgrade. Really mean it," he demands.

You nod and narrow your eyebrows, "I really, really, really want this upgrade!"
Squip grins at your determination and glitches out from your sight.

Everything was peaceful enough. You twiddled your thumbs and waited for a minute.

But that's when things got a bit frightening. The slow incoming headache began to bleed into your skull and your bones became antsy. As your headache began to pound, glitches started forming all around you, you could hear the glitching voice of your Squip in your head. Then the pain became so much that you couldn't even yell or scream. It was all too much, too fast.

Fire spread through your veins; you froze your body, hoping that lack of motion would ease any pain, but it didn't. You didn't have to look in a mirror to know that immense fear was behind your eyes. Then, a sharp pain bloomed through the side of your skull like a nail gun shooting through your scalp.
Stop the upgrade! You screamed repeatedly in your head. You couldn't take anymore of it after that.

And just like that, it stopped. It all stopped; the glitching, the voices, the pain.

Squip, you tried to call out... but you couldn't. Your voice wasn't working. Your voice wasn't working! You scrambled up and began to pace across the room, looking behind corners for any sign of the hot computer.

"You think I'm hot," you heard the Squip say cockily. You went to reply with a 'shut up, tic-tac' but only pull up a middle finger. He tilted his head back and laughed.

You realized that as his head tilted, his hair covered his forehead; that hair was so beautiful. That black, curly, silky hair: you'd give anything to run your fingers through it. It must have been designed by gods, that was the only logical explanation. You blushed at your own thoughts.