Chapter 4: A New Start

The two nuggets plummeted down from Jooheon's mouth. Thankfully, their family was able to catch them. Both siblings escaped barely alive. However, when the two nuggets stood back up shakily, they noticed that their fellow chicken chunks were equally beaten up. Their hubris was their downfall. The nuggets were too cocky and thought that they would easily succeed in their plan. They all had to support each other across the table.

One nugget growled in anger, "Monsta X! They will rue the day that they crossed us!"

"Let's just get out while we still can," said her sister weakly.

Rather than jumping down like they had initially planned, they simply inched their way down the table's leg slowly. Once they reached the floor, they trekked across the carpet. Each fiber of the carpet was a large scratch to their already weakened bread coating. They finally reached the door with much effort. The nuggets slipped out of the dorm quickly, albeit painfully.

The young nuggets walked on the streets, not knowing where to go. The nuggets were lost in the human world, looking for a nugget home. They clung close to the walls in hopes of avoiding the humans. Soon they found themselves in a small alleyway, hidden away from prying eyes.

As the nuggets looked up at the wall of the small alleyway, they saw a faint light coming from a crack. They climbed up the weather-worn bricks and found that they could fit through the perfectly nugget-sized crack. They stumbled upon quite the spacious area. Yellow light filtered in from various cracks, illuminating the room with a soft glow. A certain warmth encaptured the room, insulation fluff only adding to that comfort.

The nuggets lay down to rest, tired and bruised. It was their safe haven from the human predators. The injured nuggets were wondering why the spacious nugget heaven hasn't been populated by other nuggets. The place was perfect for the nuggets, the secluded area was hidden from the humans and the entrance of the paradise was too small for humans to enter.

The nugget family stayed there for days. Eventually, other nuggets came across their humble abode, each one running from the same problems. They welcomed the weary wanderers with open breadcrumbs. More nuggets learned about the paradise, and the space grew into a flourishing community of nuggets.

The city was built on the collective fear of humans. Every nugget remembered the great nugget war against the horrendous group, Monsta X. Many horrifying stories about the seven giants were passed down to many families. The nugget children became paralyzed with fear whenever they heard the petrifying tales of the horrid group who tormented the nugget siblings.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months.Generation after generation, when these stories were told, they would become more extravagant and exaggerated. The further they strayed from the truth, the less fear that people had. Eventually, most nuggets dismissed these tales as children's stories or as fables. They figured they were forever safe.

----------
A/N: Hello, this is Potato coming to give you all my love and support! And I have a question for y'all: Do you think the nuggets will be forever safe in their paradise?