Chapter 3: Siblings

The band got back to their dorms and set back to work. They happily ate their nuggets, chowing down hungrily. Little did they know that someone, or rather something, was watching them.

The unknown thing was furious. As he saw his brothers and sisters being bitten in half, rage bubbled up inside him. While the band members were preoccupied, he called out to his brethren. His siblings awoke at the sound of his voice.

"Help us!" the siblings shouted, struggling to stay conscious. As it turned out, the mysterious invader was in fact a chicken nugget. This new nugget sneaked up to the table, staying in the shadows. Once he reached his family, they immediately began planning an escape.

"Do you guys see the door?" he motioned across the room with his bready features. Once the other nuggets finished murmuring in agreement, he continued. "We'll jump from the table onto that stack of paper. From there, we'll roll out to the bottom of the sofa. After that, we can take cover behind the shoe rack and make our way to the door. Any questions?"

No one spoke up, so they all slowly moved across the table. The seven giants seemed entirely oblivious to their escape so they continued.

"Wait," whispered their big brother. The group of nuggets stopped. "We need revenge first."

"Well then, what's the plan?" asked their youngest sister, glancing at the seven males arguing about which Disney movie was the best.

"We'll launch ourselves into their throats and choke them," he replied.

"We have to bypass their security systems though. What will we do if they employ the white rocks?" asked one of the younger brothers.

"The teeth?" another chimed in, shuddering at the thought.

"We go an--" He stopped. He could feel the group of hungry men's gaze on him and his siblings.

Wonho thought he noticed something off. He looked from the papers splayed about the table to the boxes of nuggets. He couldn't put his finger on it. He thought he could hear a light, grainy buzzing somewhere, almost like someone rubbing breadcrumbs together. After a while longer of confused staring, he shrugged it off.

"...try to bite us, we push their mouth's back open, got it? We go in five seconds," the oldest sister whispered to her siblings.

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1!"

The chicken nuggets hopped up and launched their attack. The seven members, not aware of the nuggets coming their way, proceeded to work on their new song. The siblings took this opportunity to use the computer cords to slingshot themselves into the men's mouths. Air rushed past their breaded bodies. They sped through the air with a thirst for revenge written on their crumby faces. They were determined.

Since not all of the boys' mouths were open, only four of the orange siblings made it into their enemies' mouths. Shownu and Hyungwon remained unbothered and were peacefully sleeping with their mouths wide open, not knowing about the nuggets entering their mouths. Jooheon and Changkyun were confused on why there were nuggets thrown into their mouths but disregarded it thinking that the other threw it into the other's mouth.

Upon the nugget's landing, Jooheon began chewing. "Wait what?" the sister nugget screamed internally. "He's supposed to choke!" The sister nugget tried to evade his pearly whites, but failed.

Seeing his sister in danger, a brother nugget launched himself up into Jooheon's mouth as well. In a blind panic, he tried to stomp down Jooheon's tongue. The sister nugget, despite being beaten up quite badly, assisted him with the last of her strength. Jooheon's mouth became too full and coughed up the bits of chickeny goodness. As the two nuggets were spat back in the air, the nuggets clung to each other in desperation.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you, big sis. Goodbye," sobbed the brother nugget, crying crumbs.

"Don't...say that," she responded weakly. "We...we'll make it."

--------
A/N: Grapes here! Gotta love them cliffhangers, amirite? I can smell the melodrama from all the way over here. Potato and I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter. See you there <3