Chapter 2: Nugget Murderer

"Minhyuk. I found it," Jooheon stated, pointing at the sole of Minhyuk's foot in horror.

Minhyuk then looked at his foot wondering why Jooheon pointed at it. As he looked at the bottom of his shoe, he noticed something orange stuck to it.

Wonho sniffed it. He stepped back and gasped, shouting, "Nugget murderer!"

"A what?" Kihyun looked at Minhyuk's shoe as he saw Wonho gaping at it.

Soon, everyone was crowded around Minhyuk's legs, inspecting the squished up substance on his foot. Hyungwon widened his eyes in shock as he saw the golden fried nugget on Minhyuk's foot. After a few moments of silence, Shownu asked Wonho a question.

"Is that the nugget?"

"Yup. You can try and taste it if you really want to," Wonho replied, a bit downcast. He was really hungry after all.

"No thank you, that would be disgusting," Jooheon said while looking at the squished chunk of chicken in disdain.

"I guess we don't have any more food," Hyungwon said sullenly.

Kihyun looked at all of their wallowing faces. Rolling his eyes, he spoke up, "Guys, you know we can just buy more, right?"

"Oh, we forgot about that," said Hyungwon after hearing Kihyun's remark.

"But who is going to pay?" asked Minhyuk while looking at his bandmates.

Everyone thought for a moment until Shownu piped up. "We'll play rock, paper, scissors. Loser pays."

The group faced off against each other until the final loser was decided. Minhyuk and Wonho rapidly called out rock, paper, and scissors. They tied multiple times until Minhyuk ultimately lost.

"Serves you right for stepping on it," said Kihyun snarkily.

Minhyuk glared at his hungry friend but then sighed in defeat while taking out his wallet.

"Let's go before I change my mind," said Minhyuk while making his way to the door.

The seven piled into their mini-van and drove to the nearest fast food restaurant. They ordered 10 whole boxes of chicken nuggets, got their food, and left.

The seven hungry friends decided to walk the last mile to their shared dorm whilst eating their nuggets. As they crossed the street, Wonho noticed something orange at the end of the road.

"Hey, Shownu. Do you know what that orange thing is?" Wonho then pointed at the strange orange object.

"Hm, I don't know...Probably just someone's garbage," Shownu replied. Wonho shrugged and the group kept walking. Just a few feet behind them, the "orange thing" followed them home stealthily.

A/N: Grapes here! What do y'all's think the "orange thing" is?