MiLo EVeRYdAY―

MICHAEL'S POV

Okay, so I got a dog. His name is Milo. He's cute and all but...

HE STEALS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND.

Jeremy loves the guy more than he loves me. Sometimes he comes over just to say hi to Milo. God—

My bedroom door opens, and there he is... Jeremy... hoLdiNg mY doG iN hiS ArmS. He closes the door behind him.

"Mike!" Jeremy smiles. "Poor baby wanted to go in your room." He says, kissing Milo's head.

"Mom said he isn't allowed in any bedrooms." I shrug. Jeremy pouts, silently pleading me to let my dog in my room even though he's not allowed to. I groan. "Fine..." Jeremy cheers, sitting down next to me, placing Milo in between me and him. I frown. Jeremy smiles at Milo.

"Jere..." Jeremy looks up with a smile. "Do you really love my dog more than you love me?" His smile falters at my sad tone. Because, god, I really am upset. 

"No, I love you a lot more. Milo's really loud. Dude's barks are deafening. Milo just gives me a lot more attention than you do." Jeremy sticks his tongue out childishly.

"Fine. I'll give you attention." I pick Milo up. "Only grown ups, Milo." I place him on the floor at the start of the stairs, closing my bedroom door before he can come in again. I sit back down next to Jeremy. I pat my lap. He sits down on my lap. I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I love you." I say. "I love you so much." I kiss his neck, cheek, forehead, and finally his lips. I look at him and he's blushing. I smirk and shower him with compliments. "You're so pretty, you're so nice, you're absolutely amazing I would never ask for another boyf ever."

"M-Michael..." He covers his blushing face. God, is he cute. I hug him tighter, giving him small pecks on the neck. "I love you, too." I hum into his shirt.

"Don't ever try to make me jealous of my dog ever again" He laughs, kissing me.