Wedding Night - Boyf Riends

"Mikey~" Jeremy whispered. They were in the car, going to their hotel.
"Shh... Baby, go to sleep... We'll be there soon~" Michael whispered back.
"But... Daddy~" Michael blushed wildly.
"Shut up, Jere... Can't you wait?" Michael says, daring not to look in Jeremy's blue, lustful eyes, knowing he'll give in once he does.
"But, Micha... I want you to fu-"
"Shut UP, Jeremiah Mell!" Michael whisper shouted.
"God, you sound hot..." Jeremy breathed out, a small crept onto his face as he stared lustfully at his husband. "You look hot in that suit too~" Jeremy sighed like he fell in love all over again.
"Jeremy... Shut the fuck up, you horny furry!" Michael whispered. And Jeremy just smiled. Jeremy sighed once again.
"I love you so much, Micha..." Jeremy breathed out.
"I love you too, Jere... Just- when we get to the beach house we'll do whatever you want..." Michael kissed Jeremy. Jeremy smiled into the kiss.
"Yay." Jeremy giggled tiredly.

"We're here!" The driver announced, opening the backseat door. Then as Michael and Jeremy got out.

"Can you carry me there?" Jeremy asked.
"No, carry yourself. And your suitcase." Michael laughed, handing the suitcase to Jeremy. Jeremy groaned. "C'mon we're all working hard," Michael said, still lightly laughing as he handed a 10 to the driver.

They entered their room. Jeremy let go of his suitcase, kicked his shoes off, then his blazer, and then his pants.
"Tired, huh?" Jeremy nodded into the pillow.
Michael moved Jeremy and his suitcases to on corner of the room. Michael also kicked his shoes off, blazer, and his pants.
"Do you want the AC on?" Michael asked, stopping in front of the air conditioning. He turned to look at Jeremy, who nodded again against the pillow. Michael turned on the AC and climbed into bed next to Jeremy. Jeremy turned to see his husband.
"Hi," Jeremy giggled, taking Michael's glasses off.
"Hi," Michael giggled back.
"So, wedding night..."
"Yeah..." Michael said, pushing a piece of Jeremy's hair. Then he let his hand fall to caress Jeremy's cheek, looking in the boy's blue, sparkling eyes. Jeremy closed his eyes at Michael's touch.
"What should we do?" Jeremy asked, eyes still closed.
"I think we should sleep, we have a flight tomorrow." Michael said. Jeremy smiled.
"Ok..." Jeremy said, dozing off. "I love you so much, Micha... I'm excited for our honeymoon..." With that, he fell asleep. Michael smiled and hugged Jeremy then falling asleep.
"I love you too, Jeremiah Mell." Michael fell asleep, feeling a kiss on his lips as dreams filled his mind.