𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

"Yeehaw!" Zach shouted as Jack gave him a piggy back ride into the why don't we house, Corbyn and Jonah following behind.

"Oh my gosh, hi Talia!" Corbyn squealed when he saw Daniel and Talia in the kitchen.

"Hi Corbyn!" Talia said, getting up from the stool to give Corbyn and all the other boys quick hugs.

"What's that delicious smell?" Jonah said, taking a sniff and making an face as if he was in heaven.

"Talia's cooking dinner," Daniel replied, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend who smiled and melted into his embrace.

"You guys are so cute," Corbyn grinned at the couple who blushed and smiled back at him.

"How much food are you making?" Jack asked, noticing the large amount of food on the counters.

"More than enough for all of us plus the girls," Talia exclaimed.

"When Claire gets here, I really need to talk to her alone. She's mad at me and I need to apologize," Talia added with a frown.

The other four why don't we boys replied with some variations of, "Aw, I hope everything works out!"

"Thanks guys. I hope so too," Talia sighed.

While waiting for Claire, Christina, Gabbie, and Tate, the why don't we boys helped Talia set the rarely used dinning table.

"I can't even remember the last time we all sat down at this table for dinner," Zach laughed.

"I think it was Thanksgiving," Jonah answered unsurely.

"Jeez, that was over half a year ago!" Jack exclaimed.

"It's because none of us know how to cook actual dinner!" Daniel chuckled.

"Lucky I'm here then. How do you boys even survive?" Talia joked.

"Off take out and restaurants," Corbyn shrugged, making Talia playfully face palm.

A few minutes later, a honk outside alerted Talia that the other girls were here, meaning it was go time.

"Okay, everyone know the plan?" Talia asked hurriedly.

Once all the boys nodded, Talia quickly ran upstairs before the girls walked in.