𝐭𝐞𝐧

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧!

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧!

"What's got you all happy, Dani?" Jonah asked, resting his elbow on the kitchen counter and his face on his palm.

Daniel was whistling and dancing around to one of Talia's songs, Why, while cooking up breakfast for the rest of the boys. He was no chef but he knew how to make toast and fry some eggs which was as good as it was going to get with five boys living in one house.

"I'm going on a date with Talia," Daniel smiled.

Daniel said it so simply and casually that Jonah didn't even register what he said. At first, the older boy just nodded but as soon as he repeated what Daniel said in his mind, Jonah's eyes widened and he quickly jumped off of the stool he had been sitting on.

"Wait, what?!" Jonah exclaimed, only to receive a cheeky smile from Daniel who continued to make breakfast merrily.

"OH MY GOD, GUYS GET DOWN HERE!" Jonah shouted up the stairs where the other three why don't we boys were.

Three very confused teens made their way down stairs after hearing Jonah's excited squealing.

"Daniel's cooking? That's-" Zach started saying when he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut up, Zach! This is more important. Daniel is going on a date with Talia!" Jonah screamed.

"Pft, yeah right. And I'm going on a date with Selena Gomez," Jack laughed.

"Wait, is this true Dani?" Corbyn asked, walking into the kitchen where Daniel was singing along to Why.

"Mhm," Daniel nods nonchalantly as he continues to dance around.

"Now that I think about it, I've heard you talking to someone late at night! Is that Talia?" Corbyn pieced together.

"You can hear me?" Daniel's eyes widened.

"Not really. Just mumbles and a lot of laughing," Corbyn shrugged.

Daniel let out a sigh of relief.

"So who made the first move?" Jack asked, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.

Daniel tried to contain his blush by concentrating on finishing the eggs.

"Talia," Daniel mumbled.

"Disappointed but not surprised," Jack hummed, making Daniel roll his eyes.

"When's the date?" Zach asked, hopping onto the kitchen counter.

"At twelve. And get off the counter Zach, no one wants your farts to stink up the food," Daniel chuckled, making Zach huff at his comment.

After breakfast, Daniel went up to his room to get ready even though it was only ten in the morning. Being the way he is, Daniel had picked out his outfit the day before so he didn't have to worry about that.

Daniel changed into his outfit and took a mirror selfie before sending it to Anna, his sister, along with a text saying "is this okay for a date?"

Anna replied quickly with "YES! and who are you going on a date with? I feel bad for her"

Daniel chuckled at his sister's comment.

"Stfu, and it's Talia Layhton"

"OMG WHAT"

"yep :')"

"AHH TELL ME HOW IT GOES"

"I will!"

"and spray some cologne on"

"smh ok bye"

Texting Anna about his date made Daniel want to call his mom, so he did.

"Hi mom!"

"Hey! How are you? What's going on?"

"I'm good. Really good actually. I'm going on a date today!"

"A date! With who?"

"Talia Layhton, do you know her?"

"Oh yes! Your sister showed me one of your interviews a few days ago."

"Of course she did."

"Well, have fun! And good luck."

"Thanks mom, talk to you soon."

"Bye! Love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up, Daniel decided it was time to get ready to go.

Walking out of his room and into the bathroom, Daniel took some hair product and started styling his hair. It wasn't long before Zach started pounding on the door.

"Hurry up, Dani! I need to go," Zach shouted.

Groaning, Daniel put the hair product away and opened the door. He gave Zach a glare before walking downstairs.

"Wow Dani, looking good!" Corbyn whistled as Daniel spun around, showing off his outfit.

"Have fun on your date!" The boys yelled as Daniel waved and walked to the front door.

Before leaving, Daniel checked his appearance one last time in the full length mirror next to the door. He bounced around, hyping himself up and fixing his hair for the last time before leaving for his date with Talia.