𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

"i knew that..." Daniel had sent to Talia over five minutes ago.

"She left me on seen! Did I say something wrong?" Daniel stressed out to his four best friends.

"Calm down bro. Something probably came up," Jonah shrugged.

"I hope you're right," Daniel sighed, checking his phone again to see if Talia had responded.

Daniel waited for Talia to respond by scrolling through his instagram feed. Suddenly, the message he had been anticipating finally came and Daniel didn't waste a moment to click on it.

"Sorry! My roommate burned our dinner so we had to order takeout  💀" Daniel read to himself and chuckled in relief.

"Oh whew, freaked out for a sec" That was a total lie, Daniel had freaked out for over five minutes which was way more than a second.

"Aww hahaha, dw I wouldn't just leave you on seen lmao"  Talia replied.

"Good to know!" Daniel quickly sent back.

"Anyways, hru?" Talia asked.

Daniel bit his bottom lip, trying to think of how to respond and surprised Talia wanted to know how he was doing.

"Tired haha, been doing interviews and meetings all day :( " Daniel answered.

"Aw you should get some sleep dani!" Talia responded, making Daniel smile at her use of his nickname.

"Would rather talk to you tho" Daniel smoothly replied.

" :') " Talia sent back, not knowing how to respond to such a cute message.

"He's so into you Talia!" Claire squealed as she read their messages over Talia's shoulder.

Talia blushed and tried to contain the wide smile forming on her face.

"Let's get to know each other then" Talia decided to send.

"Ngl since you already know but I stalked you so" Daniel replied, making Talia laugh.

"Ahahaha same 😂" Talia honestly answered.

"Tell me something I wouldn't know from the internet then" Talia suggested.

"I can unicycle" Daniel revealed.

"Woah okay, you didn't have to flex that hard!" Talia joked.

"🤪" Daniel sent back.

"Wbu?" Daniel asked.

"okay don't tell anyone but" Talia started for dramatic effect.

"I am obsessed with memes" Talia snickered as she sent the message.

"WoAh tHat'S wiLd !!!" Daniel joked along.

Talia replied with the meme.

"Hey, do you want to facetime? It's totally fine if you don't tho!" Daniel asked hesitantly.

"Ofc! Messages is better than dms anyways. here, xxx-xxx-xxxx" Talia sent her phone number.

"Taking the next step already huh?" Claire teased with a grin.

"I'm gonna go to my room now, good night!" Talia said, quickly walking to her room so she could get ready to facetime Daniel.

"That's okay, I'll just listen through the thin walls!" Claire screamed as Talia shut her bedroom door.

Inside her room, Talia rushed to smooth down her hair and put chapstick on. She checked her appearance in the mirror one last time before finding a comfy spot under her blankets to talk to Daniel.

On her notification page, the message on the very top is from an unknown number but of course, Talia knew who it was and didn't waste a moment to open the message. First, she saved the contact and then she tapped the facetime button. Talia grew more and more nervous as she waited for Daniel to pick up and the ringing continued. When the "connecting" message showed up at the bottom of her screen, Talia could feel her heart race pick up.

"Hi!" Daniel smiled enthusiastically at the blonde on his phone screen.

"Hey!" Talia chuckled.

Both teenagers were laying in bed, and for a few seconds, the two just admired each other through the phone. Neither of two blue eyed teens could guess that tonight would be the first of many where they would keep falling hopelessly in love with each other.