𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!

The next morning, as Daniel was eating breakfast with the rest of the why don't we boys, his best friends easily noticed how happy Daniel looked while watching a youtube video on his phone.

"What are you watching?" Corbyn asked, leaning towards Daniel to look at his phone.

"Uhm, j-just an interview!" Daniel stuttered quickly, turning his phone off before Corbyn saw what was on his screen.

The boys raised their eyebrows at Daniel. They were definitely not buying it.

"You're all smiley and shit though. Who is it?" a suspicious Corbyn asked.

"C'mon bro, you can tell us!" Jonah chipped in.

Daniel debated whether to tell them or not but ultimately decided why not? They were his best friends after all.

"Okay fine. It's a girl I saw yesterday at the bbma's. Her name is Talia Layhton," Daniel admitted.

"Aww, a new celeb crush Dani?" Zach teased.

"Shut up, Zach. It's not like that," Daniel said, now regretting telling them.

"Definitely a new celeb crush. Look at him, he's getting all red!" Jack added on, making Daniel turn even redder.

"This conversation is over," Daniel huffed.

Later that morning, the boys were scheduled for several interviews. The why don't we boys walked into the room they were going to be interviewed in and sat on the black, L-shaped couch in the center of the room. The interviewer walked in and said hi to the boys, which they all returned.

"Okay, so we're going to get to know you boys better. Full names?" the interviewer asked.

"Corbyn Matthew Besson."

"Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich."

"Jack Robert Avery."

"Zachary Dean Herron."

"Daniel James Seavey."

The interviewer nodded and moved on to the next question, "Any childhood nicknames?"

Corbyn chuckled, "Mine was Corby Worby."

"Most of the time it was just Jacky or Jacko, but sometimes it was Little Bubby." Jack laughed.

"My mom used to call me Peanut, Zachy, or, when she was mad, Zachary Dean." Zach said.

"My mom's nickname for me as a kid was Jonah Bug." Jonah smiled.

"Some of the other contestants from my season of American Idol called me the Sponge because of the way I soaked up advice." Daniel answered.

"Okay, what's your favorite food?" the interviewer glanced at her note card.

"Penne alla vodka." Corbyn said.

"My mom's fettuccine. It's one of a kind and I miss it." Daniel pouted.

"A nice plain cheese pizza with some garlic sauce. I'm a very bland eater." Jack answered.

"I have a very specific Domino's order: I get crunchy thin crust with beef and ranch dressing." Zach explained.

"I just love any Thai food." Jonah shrugged.

"Alright. Last question, who are your celeb crushes?" the interviewer asked.

All the boys except Daniel laughed at the question. Daniel glared at all of them.

"What's so funny?" the interviewer raised her eyebrow.

"We were actually kinda just talking about Dani's celeb crush this morning." Jonah chuckled as he exposed Daniel.

"Gosh darn it, Jonah!" Daniel mumbled.

"Oh really? Who is it?" the interviewer questioned.

"Sorry Dani, but basically we went to the bbma's yesterday and Daniel saw this girl there." Corbyn started.

"It was basically love at first sight." Zach interrupted, his teasing making Daniel turn furiously red.

"Anyways, we caught him smiling at his phone this morning while watching one of her interviews." Jack explained.

"Wow, Daniel. Who's the lucky girl?" the interviewer teased.

"C'mon Dani, don't be shy!" Zach nudged Daniel.

"I hate you guys." Daniel mumbled with his hands covering his face.

Daniel finally removed his hands from his face and admitted his new celeb crush. Dainel sighed, "It's Talia Layhton."