𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

ミ☆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

Talia sat on a stool at her high kitchen island that kept her back straight while doing work on her laptop. Her long, blonde hair was tied into a loose bun atop her head and her blue eyes were deeply concentrated on the screen in front of her.

Sighing frustratedly at the annoying email she was answering with great difficulty, Talia struggled to finish writing her email. Right as the girl desperately needed a break, her best friend came to her rescue.

"Talia! Do you know this guy?" Claire enthusiastically asked as she shoved her laptop in Talia's face.

Talia drew her head back away from the laptop so she could actually see what was on the screen. On Claire's laptop screen was a YouTube video titled "Get to know the boys of Why Don't We!"

"Which one?" Talia asked as she looked at the five boys sitting on the couch in the interview.

Claire sat down on the stool next to Talia and pointed at a cute boy, who looked right about her age and was definitely attractive with his beautiful blue eyes and adorable tooth gap.

"No, I don't think so. Why?" Talia said, lightly shaking her head.

"Just watch," Claire grinned as she clicked play on the video.

Talia watched as the boys introduced themselves, learning that the blue eyed boy's name was Daniel James Seavey. The five boys answered three questions before they got to the last one.

"Okay this is the part I want you to watch," Claire explained.

The interviewer asked the five singers who their celeb crushes were but instead of answering, all the boys in the interview laughed except Daniel who covered his face with his hands to hide his embarrassment. Talia furrowed her eyebrows at what this had to do with her but continues to watch as the other four boys told a story.

The boy who Talia remembered as Corbyn started explaining and she learned that they were at the bbma's too. Apparently, Daniel had seen a girl on stage and it was basically love at first sight. Then, the four boys had caught Daniel smiling at his phone while watching an interview of the girl.

"Oh shit, it's not me. Is it?" Talia asked after pausing the video.

"Just keep watching!" Claire said as she un-pauses it.

Talia's eyes widened as Daniel Seavey said, "It's Talia Layhton."

Talia looked at Claire with her jaw dropped while Claire freaked out, "Talia, this cute ass boy has a celeb crush on you!"

"Sorry, I just don't know how to process this information! A boy has never admitted he liked me before, holy shit." Talia gasped.

"Bitch, you haven't even heard him sing. He is literally an angel," Claire fangirled.

That afternoon, while Claire was at class, Talia spent her time jamming out to why don't we songs and stalking his instagram. The girl even watched videos of him on American Idol. She could not grasp the idea of this boy having a crush on her. What the fuck.

While Talia was watching one of his interviews, she was so immersed that the smiley girl didn't even notice Claire come home from class until she jumped on the couch next to her.

"Geez, you scared me!" Talia exclaimed, taking her eyes off her laptop screen.

"Have you been stalking Daniel Seavey the whole time I was at class?" Claire laughed.

"Maybe? Is that bad?" Talia asked, biting her bottom lip.

"A little but I can't blame you. Did you follow him on instagram?" Claire asked.

"No, should I? Then he would know that I know he has a crush on me though," Talia pointed out.

"True but it would freak him out. And maybe he'll slide into your dm's," Claire winked.

"Good point." Talia nodded as she opened instagram on her phone. She searched up "seaveydaniel" and clicked on the page she had been stalking all afternoon.

Talia took a deep breath and hesitantly tapped the follow button. She exhaled in relief while Claire cheered.

Meanwhile, on the other side of this, Daniel Seavey was, in fact, freaking out. He was already on instagram when he got the notification that said, "talialayhton followed you back."

Daniel let out a yelp, making the other why don't we boys stare at him.

With his jaw dropped, Daniel yelled, "Holy shit, what did you guys do?! Talia Layhton just followed me back!"