Chapter 7

Louis nervously placed himself bottom up over Harry's lap. Louis took a deep breath to prepare himself for the much deserved spanking he was about to receive. Harry could sense how nervous his submissive was and gently rubbed his back to soothe him. Once Louis relaxed a little Harry stopped and raised his hand about Louis' bottom and brought it down with a slap. Louis grunted more out of surprise than pain (although it did not feel good at all either). Harry kept the slaps coming varying between both cheeks, turning Louis' bottom red and making sure to include the sit spots as well. Louis couldn't help the tears that came and how he began to squirm. Not long after the tears started Harry stoped spanking and began rubbing soothing circles in Louis' back again as the boy continued to cry. When his tears had slowed some Harry gently lifted Louis up so that he was sitting in his lap and Louis immediately curled into the dominant.
"Shh. Louis. We're all done. Everything is forgiven. You were such a good boy during your spanking. You took that so well. I'm proud of you!"
Louis couldn't help but smile at the praise and cuddled into Harry even more liking how solid his dominant felt against him.