Chapter 3

"Finally. It's about time you show some submission and obedience." Harry said looking down at Louis. Louis didn't respond he just cowered in on himself a little feeling the shame of his actions towards his dominant thus far. "Your file didn't suggest in any way that you were a brat. In fact, it suggested the opposite— that you were a pleaser and very obedient. Should I brace myself for a brat Louis? While I am not very fond of brats, as you will see when you read my file, I can handle them Louis I assure you. You may answer Louis because this really is something we need to discuss before we go over the rules because it will have an impact on both the rules and the consequences that are laid out for you and I will always strive to be nothing but fair and caring towards you Louis." Harry continued. Louis felt even worse after hearing that and hearing how sincere Harry was when he said it. His dominant seemed very caring and kind but he had been nothing but awful to him from the moment he walked through the door. "No sir, I am not a brat— at least not normally." Louis answered still looking towards the ground. "You may look at me when you're talking to me Louis— unless I tell you otherwise." "Yes Sir." Louis said looking up to meet his dominant's eyes. "Now, if you are not normally a brat, do you care to explain to me your behavior today? Because that is exactly what you have been acting like— a total brat." Harry asked crossing his arms in front of his chest. Louis blushed at the chastisement because partly because it had been awhile since anyone had chastised him and partly because he knew he couldn't deny it at all— he had been a total brat and even he knew that was 100% unacceptable and he didn't even need to see Harry's file to know that he didn't like brats— he could see it in his eyes. Louis could tell that the punishment he receives for this was going to be harsh. "I'm not completely sure where my brattiness came from sir. I think it may be because I was a little embarrassed when I saw how young you are. As I'm sure you know, I am the CEO of my own company and I have been on my own for several years without a dominant— I guess waiting for you to come of age. And when I saw how young you were I couldn't help but think that it would be embarrassing and ruin the image I have built for myself to be seen kneeling and taking orders from someone barely out of high school— no offense sir." Louis finally answered. "I see. I understand all of that Louis. I honestly do. That is why I had planned on taking things slow and discussing everything with you at the table before having you kneel and submit to me but you forced my hand here. I could not let that kind of behavior and disrespect slide. Even when it is coming from a place of confused emotions." Harry said gently.
"I understand sir and even though I hate to admit it, I agree that you cannot let it slide. I personally do not tolerate any level of disrespect out of my employees towards anyone— whether it is a dominant or submissive and I don't expect you too either. I apologize for my behavior sir and I will accept any punishment that you see fit without complaint sir."
"There's the obedient and respectful submissive that I was expecting to walk through the door." Harry said running his fingers through Louis' hair. "Now normally, I don't delay punishments but seeing as we haven't even discussed rules and consequences yet— this time I am willing to wait until we go home to deliver your consequences since we have a lot to discuss."
Louis nodded. "Yes sir. Thank you sir."
"Now, why don't we go to the table and try again?" Harry asked. Louis nodded. Harry made his way back to the chair he had been sitting in earlier and motioned for Louis to follow and sit in the chair beside him. Louis did so without hesitation. He already felt better about everything. He could sense that Harry was going to be a good dominant— strict but also gentle and caring.