Chapter 2

Louis continued to stand where he was looking at the man at the table.  "Louis. Now." The man said becoming frustrated, letting his dominance take over his tone. Louis huffed and crossed his arms but began slowly walking towards the table, partially giving in to his submissive instincts. "I suggest you lose the attitude before you get yourself into big trouble." The dominant said and Louis rolled his eyes. The dominant decided to continue and he would address that later when they discuss the rules. "I am Harry Styles, your new dominant but you will refer to me as sir— especially in public." Harry said.
"You can't be my dominant! You're only a child!" Louis screamed. Harry's eyes narrowed in anger and internally, Louis realized what he had just done. All of his submissive instincts were telling him to apologize but Louis wasn't going to give into them— at least not yet. Harry took a deep breath to calm himself and rubbed his forehead. "I guess someone wants a major punishment on our first day together. Kneel!" Harry said with pure dominance. That tone in Harry's voice left no room for disobedience and Louis immediately knelt down beside Harry's feet. The moment his knees touched the floor,it finally hit him what he had done. He had made a horrible first impression on his dominant by acting like a brat and a horrible submissive. And he was downright disrespectful to someone that he had just met and to make it even worse that person was his dominant. Louis knew without a doubt that if one of his employees had shown the level of disrespect that he had shown to Harry to anyone then he would've fired them on the spot. And if his parents had seen his behavior today then they would've been highly disappointed because they raised him better that. They taught and trained him him to be a better submissive than that. Louis clasped his hands together behind his back in submission and hung his head in shame.