Chapter 1

Louis Tomlinson is a fit of nerves as he is on his way to the matching center to meet his Dom. This moment is long overdue. In fact, it is so overdue that Louis had began to think that it was never going to happen. Louis had decided to walk the two blocks to the matching center-- not trusting his shaky hands to drive-- plus his new Dominant would probably expect him to ride with him anyways. Louis climbed up the front steps of the matching center, took a deep breath, and pushed open the door with a shaky hand and walked inside towards the receptionist's desk.

There was a small woman with blonde hair and brown eyes sitting at the desk. She was wearing a collar-- definitely a submissive. She smiled up at Louis kindly and in a soft voice asked "Can I help you Sir?"

"Yes ma'am, my name is Louis Tomlinson and I received a call that I had been matched and I was asked to come in to meet my Dominant this morning." Louis replied nervously.

"Oh, how exciting! Give me just a second and I will look up which room you will be meeting in." She answered typing quickly on her computer. Louis just simply nodded back at the woman. "Alright Mr. Tomlinson, it looks like you will be in Room 11. It appears that your Dominant has already arrived so if you would follow me I will take you to him. Wouldn't want to keep him waiting too long now would we?" She asked. Louis gulped before replying "I guess not." 

Louis followed behind the woman and after a short walk down the hallway, she stopped in front of a wooden door with a small number 11 beside it. "Here we are!" The woman said cheerily while opening the door and waiting for Louis to walk through it. He did so slowly, already dropping his head submissively. As soon as Louis was inside, the woman closed the door and walked away to return to her desk. "You may look up and walk over to the table." Louis heard a deep voice say from across the room. Louis immediately looked up and went to follow directions but suddenly froze when caught sight of the man that must have given him the order. 'He's just a kid. He has to be barely 18. There must be some kind of mistake. There is no way that he is MY dominant. I am 27 for Christ's sake!' Louis thought.

"Louis. I said walk over to the table." The voice said again from a chair at the end of the table that was located on the other side of the room.