Chido_10bell

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

"My love for writing came about after I read a lot of books on wattpad and off wattpad. I wanted to challenge myself to see how far I could go with my writing skills."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which legends or contemporary writers would you want to become a part of the club?

"I'd definitely form a book club with writers such as Lady Literal, Holy Osgood and legends such as J.K Rowling, their writing skills on another level and I'm sure I'd learn alot from all of them combined."

3) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

"Most of the books I've read are mostly movies from Harry porter, After, Goose bumps.But my current favorite book would be Ryann by I wouldn't mind watching it as a movie."

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor? 

"I'd definitely love for C.J Anaya to be my mentor."

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special? 

"My favorite character would be Bella Hernandez in my book Parallels. Her personality just draws me in, even though she has been through a lot in her life she never let the obstacles break her down but she always persevered."

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing?

"For me the hardest part about writing would be lay out and the constant ideas that pop up, I get caught up on what to add and what not to add to the point where I get overwhelmed, but I always pull through."

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"I love all the original books out there, so I'd prefer sticking to my own craft and learning a thing or two from the big name authors."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

"Take it one step at a time. Just because everyone else started their book and finishes along the way while you're still struggling doesn't mean anything, as long as you enjoy your craft and leave a piece of yourself in it that at the end of the day you're proud of your work and you'll know that taking it one step each passing day as definitely worth it. "