user75518512

1)What do you like to do when you are not writing?

"I like to listen to music most of the time or read a book or go for a walk."

2) What was your dream job when you were younger?

"My dream job when I was younger was to be a singer."

3) Have you ever been on any sports teams? If so, what sport?

"I wanted to be in track when I was in High School but I inured my knee at the time and couldn't rejoin them."

4) When you're writing an emotionally draining (or passionate/ emotive/ dramatic) scene, how do you get in the mood?

"When I am writing about murder scene or love scene or anything like that I get into the zone and the mood and feel what my characters are feeling at each time. "

5) What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk?

"My most interesting writing quirk? Not entirely sure but I like to write about space, war, or crimes or history. I write what I am passionate about or I write out of pure fun. Like when I was in High School I had a passion for studying German during Hitler's reign so I studied so much of that, that one day I was in class and used some paper and began writing the first book I had ever published. The words and the characters I came up with just came up in my head that day and with free time on my hands during class and no homework to get caught up on I just started writing."

6) What advice would you give a new writer, someone just starting out?

"Advice I would give to someone who is just now writing? I would tell them that it is good to write especially if you are passionate about it. I would tell them that always make sure that they are clear about their book and what it stands for. Like for instance if you are going to be writing a book about crimes, you choose who you wish to have as your characters and to not come up with too many of them or people will get confused. If you are writing about cannibalism try not to make it too much about that, make it more about the characters, their thoughts, feelings, experiences in some situations to what they are feeling and so on. It's also important to make sure you stick to your title of the book to make it clear in the story on what it's based upon."

7) Is there lots to do before you drive in and start writing the story?

"Depends, it basically depends on what I wish to write. Like right now I study a lot about cannibalism so because I study that a lot, I will sometimes take time to take in the information I had processed and try to figure out what kind of cannibal story I wish to write. But there are other times where I don't need to do anything I just sit down and start writing or typing up my work. Like in my cannibal series I have a character that I named Atlas and his dog Arctic. Well for a long while I thought about the character Atlas and his dog Arctic and knew I wanted to write his own story which I have started writing actually, I knew I wanted him to be different than from all the others in my book I thought on his character for a long of how I made him out to be. And one day I just sat at my desk on my laptop and began typing away on his story of who I will show in details on his life of where he came from and how he came to be a skilled hunter."

8) Where do you get your inspiration?

"I get my inspiration from people who support me and my work, but mostly my mother. She is also a writer and I was born to write I believe. "

9) When writing a series how do you keep things fresh, for both your readers and also yourself?

"Well, I always try to update from the last book I wrote before and try to keep my readers up to date on what is going on and I never try to use the same material twice. "

10) When did you first consider yourself a writer?

"I first considered myself a writer when I was possibly the age of 17 or 18 when I was still in High school and started writing my first novel. "