Chapter 83

+One Year Later++Ginny and Harry's Wedding+

+One Year Later+
+Ginny and Harry's Wedding+

Rose smiled as she watched Harry and Ginny say their vows. Ginny was dressed in a beautiful white dress.  It had a white lacey strap over the right shoulder. There was a small silver band wrapped around  her waist. Her hair was curled and in a small updo bun. She has beads in her hair.

Ginny had three brides maids

Ginny had three brides maids. Rose, Hermione and Luna. Luna is the Maid on Honour while Rose and Hermione were normal bridesmaids.  They wore peach coloured dresses. 

(Order of them wearing them : Hermione, Luna then Rose)

The vows ended and they kissed. Everyone cheered and clapped smiling at the happy couple.  They went to the reception. The food was made by Mrs Weasley, who had a few people help her. Rose and Hermione made the wedding cake with the help of Fleur.

Rose stood to the side as she watched as all the happy couples dance on the dance floor. All her friends were either married or engaged but here she was, with no one at her side, not like the others. She looked down at her glass, before setting it down on the table and walking out of the tent.

Harry and Ginny moved into Grimmaulds Place. Hermione and Ron had their own place in London. Rose also had her own apartment in london. She approached the door when she felt a hand on her arm. "Where are you going?" Hermione asked Rose. "I need to get home. I'll write to you when I can, tell Harry and Ginny that I am happy  for them and I will see them soon," Rose said smiling at Hermione before she apparated away.