Chapter 50

It was the day of the third task

It was the day of the third task. Rose, Hermione and Ron were going over the last few things for their last exam, which Harry was lucky enough to miss out on.

Othe other Weasleys who were not in school, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley and Bill, showed up to support Harry with the last task. Everyone was ushered to the Quidditch field when the time neared.

"I'll meet you guys there, I just need to go get something," Rose said to the others who nodded. Rose pulled on her sweater she got from the common room and made her way downstairs. Suddenly she felt a hand over her mouth and something pierced her skin. Her vision grew dark.

Rose woke up with a start. She was sitting in a graveyard, the same one from her dream. She moved her hands and legs and saw that they were tied. She struggled but she couldn't get loose.

Rose didn't know how long she was out, but she counted the minutes since she woke up and she was sitting in the graveyard for an hour when she heard two voices. One sounded like Harry the other like Cedric.

"Harry? Cedric?" Rose called out to them and they rounded the corner of the tombstone. "Rose, what are you doing here?" Harry asked. "I'm not sure, I went to get a sweater and on my way to the Quidditch pitch some kidnapped me," Rose said and Harry started to untie her, but the more he bothered with the ropes the tighter it got.

"Harry leave the ropes, we need to get out of here," Rose said, but it was too late. Rose felt her scar burning, worse than ever before as she let out a scream Cedric came to her side. "Rose what's wrong?" Cedric asked her.

"Cedric, take the cup and get out of here," Harry said but Cedric didn't listen. 

"Kill the spare," a voice travelled through the air, suddenly a green light shot towards Cedric and he fell to the ground, dead. Harry was slammed against the headstone above Rose. The person walked closer and Rose saw Wormtail.

Wormtail walked towards the cauldron that stood in front of Rose. He dropped what looked like a body into the cauldron.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!" Wormtail said and a bone flew past Rose's head and it was dropped into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant willingly given, you will revive your master," Wormtail cut off his own right hand and Rose closed her eyes not liking what she saw.

"Blood of the enemies forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe," Wormtail made a cut on Harry's arm and then he did the same to Rose and he let their mixed blood drip into the cauldron.

Suddenly the cauldron disappeared and Rose saw the form of a skeleton like person, being surrounded by black that formed a robe. The man stood still for a moment he was bald. Rose watched his movement closely.

Voldemort was alive again.

Voldemort called hit death eaters and he unmasked them. He walked towards Cedric and moved Cedric's head with his foot. "Leave him alone," Rose and Harry shouted making Voldemort turn to them.