Chapter 61

The exams were almost over and Rose was once again in a DA meeting, they were doing the Patronus Charm again to see who could make a corporeal Patronus when suddenly there was a loud bang against the wall

The exams were almost over and Rose was once again in a DA meeting, they were doing the Patronus Charm again to see who could make a corporeal Patronus when suddenly there was a loud bang against the wall. The wall began to break and Harry walked towards it, he looked through the hole. He suddenly moved backwards, just as the wall was blown to pieces.

Umbridge stood there with the Inquisitor Squid. Draco pulled Cho into view, making it known that she is the one who told Umbridge. Everyone glared at her, as Umbridge told the squad to take them.

They all received detention. Umbridge took Harry to Dumbledore's office and Dumbledore disappeared before the Auror could arrest him. That made Umbridge High Mistress. SHe sat in front of the Great hall where the whole DA club, with the exception of Cho, was writing lines, with Umbridge's special quills.

When they all walked out of the hall Rose instantly went to her dorm where she still had some of that cream that Snape gave her. SHe walked to the common room and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting in front of the fire.

"Use this, it should help," Rose handed them the cream. Harry looked up at Rose. "I'm sorry," He suddenly said and Rose looked at him. "I know that I should have told you, but I couldn't bring myself to do it," Harry said and Rose nodded.

"I forgive you," Rose said and Harry smiled.

They sat in the Great hall for their final examination. Umbridge was standing in front smiling at all of them when suddenly a bang was heard. Umbridge looked towards the Great Hall's doors and walked towards it. Another bang was heard, which cause the students to look over their shoulders. Umbridge opened the Great Hall door, just as Fred and George came flying in on their broomstick, throwing fireworks into the air, and messing up the examination papers.

The students laughed as Fred and George began to attack the Inquisitor Squad and Umbridge with Fireworks. Everyone began to run outside, following Fred and George. The twins flew into the air, they made a large 'W' in the air with fireworks before the set of more. 

Rose was laughing. She suddenly got a vision.

Sirius was standing in the middle of what looked like a room full of Crystal Balls. Suddenly Voldemort spoke to him, wanting Sirius to get him something, but Sirius didn't, which caused Voldemort to use the Cruciatus Curse on Sirius.

Rose gasped for breath as she sat up with the help of Hermione, Harry was in the same position. The four rushed towards Umbridge's office. They were planning to use the floo network when Umbridge caught them, she forced Harry into a chair.

Snape entered. "Do you have the Veritaserum," Umbridge asked. "I'm afraid to say that you used the last of it on Miss Chang," Snape said. Rose turned to Snape. Goyle was holding her by her arms.

"He's got Padfoot in the place where it is hidden," Rose said which made Snape look at her. "What is she talking about?" Umbridge asked Snape. "I have no idea," Snape said and left the office.