Chapter 80

"Blimey," Seamus said smiling as he stood up once he saw Harry and Rose

"Blimey," Seamus said smiling as he stood up once he saw Harry and Rose. The others started to follow, all of them smiling and clapping. "Harry!Rose!" The cheered. Everyone came forward  to greet them. Harry and Rose smiled as they greeted their friends, most of the students in there were for the DA.

"Okay, okay, let's not kill them before You-Know-Who - -" Neville said to everyone, making them back away from Rose and Harry. "What's the plan?" Neville asked Rose and Harry. Everyone stared at them, expecting them to come up with this brilliant plan.

"Okay. There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat Yoi-Know-Who," Harry explained to them. "Right, what is it?" Neville asked Harry. "We don't know," Harry answered Neville. "Where is it?" Nevile asked, everyone stared at them, probably wondering why they didn't have much information.

"We don't know that either," Harry answered. "I realize it is not much to go on," Harry looked at everyone's face. They looked conflicted. "That's nothing to go," Seamus said shaking his head.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Um, it'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone any ideas?" Harry tried to explain what he thinks it might be.  Everyone looked around at the people next to them.

"Well there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem," Luna spoke up and Rose realized that Luna might be on the right track. Two of the Horcruxes were object of the founders of Hogwarts.  "Oh, bloody hell. Here we go," Ron muttered and Rose jabbed him with her elbow in his stomach.  "The lost Diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone heard of it? it's quite famous," Luna said.  "Yes but, Luna, it's been lost for centuries now," Cho said turning to Luna. "There isn't a person alive today who's seen it."

"Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked looked around.  "It is a sort of crown. Like a tiara," Rose answered turning to look at Ron.  Suddenly the doors opened and everyone turned to look, Ginny suddenly came into view.

"Harry," Ginny said when she saw Harry. "Hi there," Harry greeted and rose smiled. The two were sort of dating, she wasn't entirely sure, but they were still awkward.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie First-year," Ron said to Hermione, but everyone heard him. "I'm her brother."

"She's got lots of those. There's only one Harry," Seamus said smirking at Ron. "Shut up, Seamus," Ron said. 'What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked her. "Snape knows. He knows that Harry and Rose were spotted in Hogsmeade," Ginny said and everyone turned to looked at Harry and Rose.

Harry and Rose came up with a plan. They dressed in spare Gryffindor robes and followed the rest of the Gryffindor students. They kept their heads down as they marched along with all the other students to the Great Hall.

They stood in the Great Hall and Snape walked between the four houses up to where the teachers' table use to be. He turned to face them. "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour," Snape said looked at all the student. "It's come to my attention that earlier this evening Harry and Rosalie Potter were sighted in Hogsmeade."