This world has problems that you just cant fix

--NIALLS POV--

i lost her, again. how could i be so stupid. she reminded me of abbie so much and we fought and i just thought of abbie.

'you really messed up dude' Liam

'i know'

'do she really remind you of Abbie' i nodded 'is that why you felt attracted to her' i stayed quiet because deep down we both knew the answer to that question. i slowly picked up my phone and called Emma. She didnt answer, im not suprised.

not caring who saw me i curled up in a ball and began to sob right there on that sidewalk.

--LIAMS POV--

i dialed Emma and i was happy she picked up.

'hey Li' she said sadly, instead of her noramlly happy self.

'Em, nialls a mess. hes curled up in the driveway crying' i said. it was silent for a second

'i dont care. he doesnt care about me'

'No! Youve got it all wrong. your his whole world, his other half. He cant live without you' she sighed

'Li, listen  trust me i feel the same way but he called me Abbie, he was never over her. do you how it feels??'

'emma what do you mean '

'i gotta go Li bye' the line went dead and i lifted up my head to see niall staring.

'i dont know how your gonna fix this, but you may have just made everyone never be able to see Emma again because of your careless actions' he nodded and i sighed and went inside to see everyone on the sofa looking at me curiously.

'Emma's gone, blame Niall' i simply said before jogging up the stairs. 

--LOUIS'S POV-- 

Emma's gone?? what does he mean? Niall suddenly walked threw the door making all of us snap our heads toward him. 

'what did you do niall??' i growled. he bit him lip, and lowered his head to the ground 'niall. what. happened!?' 

'i uh called her abbie' he said. i shot up from my seat. 

'YOU DID WHAT!' i screeched. 

--EMMA'S POV -- (sorry for switching povs alot its going to stay on Emma's now)

i wasnt sad, yet i was. i am angry. Angry to find out that i was only just another Abbie. Angry that niall wasnt there when i needed him. Angry at myself for trusting him. i stopped the car at the side of the road and rubbed my temples. 

niall called. ignore

Liam called. ignore. 

its probably just Niall calling from Liam's phone, im not that stupid. Even if it was Liam i dont need to talk to anyone, i also dont need any pity. but im definitly not going to cry. ive been doing to much of that lately. Ever thought the most bizzare things that migfht help you with your problems, then you think this world has problem that you just cant fix. oh my god, i have such a headache. maybe a nap would do something good. i quick made sure the car doors were locked then rested my head on the arm rest and quickly fell asleep. 

-- 

when i woke up, there was a small crick in my neck. i cracked it and stretched. i put the keys in the ignition and started to drive. 

and with that, i did, i drove all the way home. with nothing but me and my thoughts. when i did i arrive home i parked Liam's car and unlocked the front door and there was Jack sleeping on the couch. 

i tip toed my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower and threw on some sweatpants and a tshirt. when i came down stairs i grabbed an apple from the kitchen and went to my room. i took a bite of my apple and jumped into my bed, using my elbows to prop me up, i ate with one hands and flipped through twitter with my other. there was a picture taken of when me and niall were fighting. it was perfects to you could see the tears in my eyes and niall looked angry. 

in the caption it said

Nialler'sPrincess: oooh so nialls single! Good bye Emma xx

To be honest, i dont really know what we are now. i broke up with him but i never actually said that out loud. i heard jack walking up the stairs so i rolled over and pretended to be alseep. A blanket was draped over me and a kiss was onto my forhead

'Night Em. Love you' i head jack say beofre he left the room. i drifted off to sleep after that. 

------------

OMG GUYS! thank you for enjoying my book but im afraid i have some very bad news. THIS BOOK IS GOING TO END VERY SOON. but to make it up to my cousin. im going to have another book about her back story and what she was doing before she met Emma and Riley. And since Emma and Niall got in a fight, no big thing will happen with Riley and Em, sorry. decided to do a twist. 

follow

vote

comment

byeeee beautifuls!!!!!