oh crap. social interactions

*nialls pov *

i leaned against the lockers for another dreadful day at school. Liam walked over here

'hey niall see that girl over there ' he said pointing to a girl leaning on the locker across from mine. she had long red hair and jeans. she hugged her books to her chest.

'mmhhmmm ' I said nodding

'I think shes looking at yyou ' sure enough she was looking over here. she pushed her self off the lockers and started coming over here. oh crap. social interactions. I looked down but noticed some guy come up to her and was in her way.

'NO! MOVE! I heard her say. no man should ever treat a girl that way. and that's when I lost it. my hands folded into fists and I clenched my teeth.

'SHE SAID MOVE NOW MOVE OR ILL BREAK YOUR BRAINS!' I yelled glaring at the man.

'whoa dude sorry to burst your bubble kid but this is my girlfriend ' the guy said

'no I'm not ' the girl protested. the.guy thenn tripped her an she fell to the floor with a yelp. 'ow! ' my fist then collided with his face and he stumbled backwards. he swung his arm and I ducked it kneeing him in the stomach.

'Niall stop! stop! ' Liam screamed trying to pry me off as I pumled the guy. the guy wriggled out of my grasp and started punching me.in the face. the girl shrieked.

'LUCAS! LUCAS STOP! ' she grabbed his shoulder and he used his one free arm to forcefully push her out of the way. she fell back slamming against the lockers groaning. I pushed Lucas off and Liam pulled me away.

'niall what are you doing! ' I stared at him blankly.

taking a deep breath I said 'he thought he could push her around '

'so what you just go around beating people up because you feel like it '

'you don't understand ' I spat. I turned to walk away but stopped in my tracks when I saw that girl still up against the lockers.

I went up to her and knelt down. with out saying a word I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. she groaned and fell back down.