im so sorry Emma

* Emma's pov *

niall had come to help me get up after Lucas had knocked me over and I kept falling over. I eventually was able to walk. or hobble to the restrooms. now I was home and on my bed thinking about niall. he was one to only say a few words but he had screamed threats at some one for me. and.it was weird. I haven't even said a word to him except I'm fine. why! I am so tired. but I cant sleep. I just have all these thoughts.

*knock knock*

ugh! I heaved my self off the bed and dragged my self to the door.

*ding song*

'HOLD YOUR HORSES IM COMING!' I yelled. I opened the door and there stood my sister with her kids.

'hi em hows my sis doing '

'don't be all nice you know I said ill never forgive you! what do you want! ' I spat

'fine ' she started inviting her self in 'well I'm going on vacation so you need to watch my kids '

'no! I have plans '

'too late here's some of thier clothes bye! ' with that she dropped the bag and drove away. the to little kids stared at me. jordyn, she was wearing a red dress and Jojo was wearing a purple dress.

'ok jojo, jordyn come with me. ' I lead them to the guest room this was not the first time my sister had dropped them off with me so I had put two beds in the guest room.

-THREE WEEKS LATER-

my sister still hadn't come back to get the kids but I wasn't worried shes always been the slacker. the one to succeed with out trying. and I was the one to always try my hardest but still wouldn't be as good. so I wasn't surprised that she still hadn't picked them up. I had seen niall yesturday, he was stomach flat in the dirt. I said hi while passing him but all he did was grunt. izzy had found a boyfriend his name was Harry I think. she gave him her number and on their first he asked her to be his girlfriend. I had just put the kids to bed and it was nine. so I called izzy.

'hello? '

'izzy can you come over '

'I don't know.... its past curfew '

'you don't have a curfew '

'well....'

'are you with Harry '

'maybe '

'Isabella get your butt down here right time instant '

'don't call me that! ' she hissed

'Harry can come too ' for a moment it was silent. she huffed.

'fine we'll be right over ' I hung up and did a little happy dance. I sat on the couch and played candy crush my new addiction. (in real life I hate candy crush)

*whistle whistle whistle*

izzy's here. I swung the door open and her and hardy stepped in.

'why cant you just knock on the door like a normal person??! ' I asked her

'because I'm not normal '

'cant argue with that ' Harry chuckled

'oh hi you must be Harry '

'uh ya....hi ' he said

'so why'd you have us over ' iz asked

'because I wanted to talk. ' she gave me the "girl stuff " look. I nodded.

'uh Harry? can you invite one of your mates over. me and Emma need to talk.'

'sure.' he pulled out his phone. 'yeah zayn can you come over I'm' at Emma's house. okay bye '

'how does he know where I live '

'we've drove past here a couple times' I just nodded and jogged up stairs with iz. once we were upstairs I shut the door to my room.

'so what happened with niall '

'how do you know its about niall? ?'

'cuz I know you if its girl stuff ' she said doing finger quotations 'then its about boys '

'oh well do you know what happened at school the other with me and niall '

'no I'm not very social '

'oh ok so yestu- ' *ring ring * I was cut off by my phone.

'hello? 'I said in to the phone

'hello! may I speak with Emma Jackson?'

'this is she ' I said

'well I'm sorry miss Emma but your sister passed away a couple days ago '

'w-what how? I stuttered

'well we found out she has had cancer for a few years now and it was just her time. ' I stayed quiet as tears threatened to come out

' miss Jackson are you still here '

'y-yes I'm still h-here '

'well since your the only family she has left we will decide whether to have a funeral for her '

'ok I will call when I decide '

'ok bye ' I hung up.

'what happened? ' izzy asked

'my sister-- she- s-he ' she soon relized.

'its ok em you don't have to ' that's when I lost it . I cried so hard into izzy's shoulder

'HEY GU- ohhhh what happened ' Harry said coming through the door

'her sister ' they looked confused for a moment until it clicked

'oh! 'they joined in a group hug

'I'm so sorry Emma '