dont really have a name but this is a chapter

i woke up with a sharp pain in my neck. probably from sleeping on the floor.

'hey..' harry said weakly, standing in the door way.

'hey ' i managed to croak out. he handed me a glass of water. i gratefully took a sip.

'heyy harry i....' niall said coming through the door. he took one look at me and instantly felt the giult, i tried to hide my face. 'will come back later' niall continued.

'no niall. here right now get over here' he slowly walked over and sat on the couch. i put the blanket over my head not caring how silly ilooked. but i silently cried uner the blanket. im pretty sure they knew though. my back just going up and down, as i silently sobbed into the blanket.

'emma?....' niall asked. i sniffed.

'im fine you can go'

'no hes not leaving' harry said.

'niall just go' i said again

'emma! ' niall pleaded.

'GO! im done' i said, my voice turning into a whisper. but he didnt leave. so i did. i took off the blanket ,and kept my head held high. make up covering my head and one wacko set of bed head, i walked. i took a strike. a strike to save me from all this crap in my life. im so done. literally. i could see harry and niall looking out of the window. i wanted them to see it. i threw my shoes to the side of the street and walked into it. their eyes widened as they knew what they were about to witniss. i layed down carefully in the middle of the road. closed my eyes and waited for it to happen. the last thing i saw was niall rushing outside and a car heading my way.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliff hanger! whats gona happen, the suspence. can you handel it!

answer: you better or else you wont be able to read the rest of this book. oh and im pretty sure there WONT be a sequel. sorry guys and i totally give you permission to cry. just kidding. i dont really like to complement my own books.

follow

vote

COMMENT

bye beautifuls!!!!!!!!!!!!!