f

all i felt was the car crushing me. i felt being carried to the ambulance. i felt nialls hand on my hand. but now all i feel is pain. i see nothing. i can feel the saddness in the air. i dont know whatit feels like to die. but im pretty sure i experiencing it right now. but i can hear everyone around me.

'niall im going to talk to the doctor' harry

'ok'niall

'em i dont know if you can hear me but..........no youve got it all wrong, i never stopped loving you. it hurts to see you cry. and when i said i hated you, no i didnt mean it! i guess i just saw zayn and you kissing and i tought you moved on! im not sure now. but when i saw you go lay down in the street the first thing i thought is let me get there in time, let me get hit by the car......the car it just crushed you and kept going, so please wake up emma. ' he finished. it gave me a great tremendous feel of happiness and energy. i gathered all the strength i could to open my eyes. good thing he didnt notice.

'you remember when' i started 'you asked me to be your girlfriend here?' i asked. he seemed startled but smiled and nodded. it was silent, but not like awkward silence. i think niall has a different shirt on than he did before. until harry came in. and the others to. even zayn. i smiled at everyone as niall tensed up at zayns presence.

'EMMA YOUR AWAKE!' louis screeched causing me to jump. 'oops sorry' liam smacked him upside the head

'be an adult you idiot' louis crossed him arms over his chest doing some weird hair flip and moved away from liam. i laughed which caused me to groan in pain.

'emma glad to see your awake' the doctor said coming into the room. 'you took a pretty tough hit there, you lost a lot of blood but luckliy this fella here pressed a shirt to your stomach to cause you to lose anymore blood' he said pointing niall. he blushed and looked at the floor. his shirt, thats why he changed shirts.

'well me, liam, niall, and harry, are going to go get something to eat. ' louis said purposly leaving me with zayn. i looked at my hhands as they the most interesting thing in the world.

'your going to have to talk to me sometime' zayn said. i didnt say anything though, just stared at my hands. he sighed.

'emma..-'

'zayn please no niall already knows and he pretty upset with it'

'why would he be upset.' i sighed looking up at him

'i dont now honestly, but please just go catch up with the boys' about 5 minutes later, kelsy bursted through the door.

'listen to me emma, nialls in love with me not you so stay away from him or i sware i will kill you. got it!!!!!!' she growled through her clenched teeth. seeing as i had no place to go since i was in possibly my death bed, i just nodded. she smiled.. soon she left and  very scared looking boys. niall the most scared. he came over and starting feeling everywhere. i grabbed my head inspectting it.

'niall what are you doing??' i asked

' she didnt do anything to did she??"

'who?'

'kelsy! we saw her coming out of here. ' he explained

'no im fine!' i said pushing him away from me.

'emma whats wrong?' harry asked me. but i completely ignored his question.

'when do i get out of this hospital?!' i grumbed

'they want o keep you hear another....uh week' zayn said. i sighed turning over in my bed following me to groan in pain. i slowly drifted off to sleep.

--a week later (sorry didnt want a whole week of her just eating and sleeping)

the room was full of voices. i reconized them, mom. niall, harry, my brother jack, louis,liam. everyone is here. th room smelled of hot warm bodies but i didnt care. im getting out. i get to go home. the stench of sweat lingering in the air as we left th biulding. home. kelsy was here too. sadly she put her arm on my shoulder, causing me to wince in pain. she smiled and pushed harder which this time i doubled in pain on the ground. she gasped pertending to care that i was hurt. i squeezed my eyes shut, hoping for the pain to go away. but it didnt. i felt to musclar arms picking me up. please dont be nialls. and they werent they were harrys, thank the lord. i let him carry me to the car seeing as i was to agsausted to fight back. i was set into acar. and i heard my mums voice.

'oh my baby!' i laughed. harry sat next to me and handed me a bottle of pills.

'whats this??' i asked.

'depression pills' he replied

'on no no no no!' i shoved them back in his hands which shoved back.

'em that was basicially considered suicide! the doctor said that you depressed and need to take one of these a day' i sighed and stuck them in my bag.

...

we arrived home and i let harry put me into the wheelchair although i told them i would be fine with crutches. a man walked by us and gave m a look of simpathy.

'IM NOT DISABLED IM NOT UNCAPABLE!!!!' I yelled at the man. he scurried off while louis gave a funny looking look.

'what was that.?!' harry asked

'nothing it was nothing' i said as niall wheeled me in. i slumped in my wheel chair and let him set me on the couch. it looks could kill, i swear i would already been murdered by kelsy. niall turned around and she grabbed his collar smashing her lips onto his. he tensed up and we she let go she smiled at me which i gratefully returned by scrunching up my face. she huffed and left the room.

'niall its awkward say something' i said after a moment he chuckled and handed me a box.i went to open it but he stopped me and put his hand on mine.

'dont open it yet, im coming around 6. ill pick you up' was all he said before he left.

'where niall!?' kelsy said coming into the room. but all i did was grin and looked at the place nialls hand used to be. my eyes shifted to the box in my hand. kelsy made some random girl noise and followed niall.

...

(6 o'clock)

i dressed casual.but still formal sinse i wasnt sure. i had on a floral blowse with blue skinney jean. my hair was straightened with a flower clip in the side. i grabbed my phone and the box and waited for niall. and sure enough at 6 exaclty niall rang the door bell. i turned the knob and niall handed me a bouqute of flowers. i smiled as niall helped me and my wheel chair down the front steps and into the car. i hate having a wheel chair. 

'you look beautiful' 

'thank you' it was silent for a moment

'niall i heard you at the hospital and-' 

'emma im sorry' 

'i know but thats not gonna fix the problem'

'i knoow ' he said as he hung his head. 

'where are we going?' his face lit up and at the same time we both said

'tree!' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know im so mean i didnt update for a whi;le but tell me isnt 1286 a lot of words!!!!!!!!! idk but compared to what i normally write im pretty sure it is!!!!

follow 

vote

plz plz plz plz plz comment i cant stress enough how much i want to hear your comments so plz comment below 

bye beautifuls!!!!!!!!