dvrt

knock  knock

i knocked on her door. riley answered.

'emma! hows it going!' she asked. 

'not so good. can i come in??' 

'of course come in! ' she said, i followled her in the house ' i hope you dont mind i have a friend over' 

'i dont mind' she led me to her room, where a brown hair girl was sitting on the bed. 

'emma this jazmine, jazmine this is emma' i waved

'hi' i said 

'hi im jazmine' jazmine was wearing a purple dress and her bag had a picture of niall. 

'uh fan of one direction??' i asked

'oh uh yah i gotta soft spot for niall' i tensed a little. Riley noticed and whispered in jazmines ear. 'oh im so sorry' jazmine said giving me a hug. 

'its ok. i just need someone to talk to' they nodded indicating they were listening. i sat on the bed and started. 

once i finished. both jaz and riley were looking at me with empathy. 

'god dangit guy i dont need empathy................yes i do' i said starting to cry. they wrapped both there arms around me. 

'thanks guys i needed that' 

'your welcome' 

ding dong! 

the door bell went off. 

'ill get it' Riley said getting up. 

--riley pov-- 

i opened the door, oh and look whose standing there. its niall. 

'um EMMA ITS UM FOR YOU.....' i yell to em. 

'yah who is i--' she froze seeing niall standing there. 

--EMMA'S POV--

'EMMA ITS UM FOR YOU' i heard riley yell. i jogged down the stairs. 

'yah who is i--' i froze but i felt a smile creep onto my face. 

'NIALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!' i yelled jumping into his arms. he seemed a bit taken back but hugged me back. i sobbed in his arms of how happy i was. i could feel him crying too. i lefted up my head and crashed my lips onto his not caring about the salty taste of the tears. when we broke apart, we were both breathing heavy. 

'you drove all the way here??' i croaked out slightly crying still. 

'yah i was worried when you didnt answer so i just came and jack told me the address. ' i smiled.

'hey guys what going--' jaz said coming downstairs, and being the fangirl she is. she stopped in her tracks when she saw niall. she then started brwathing really heavy. she collasped to the floor, but suddenly stood up brushing her skirt off. 

'whoa thats embarassing' she muttered. i giggled slightly. 'hi im jazmine nice to finelly meet you' she said shaking his hand ' excuse me for a moment' 

'where are you going ; i asked

'i have a major amount of screaming to do' she replied before walking outside. it was silent for a minute before i heard screming causing us all to jump. i heard niall let out a chuckle.

a fan?' he asked, i nodded. jazmine came back in. 

'hi can i maybe erm have an autogragh??' she asked. 

'better, have you been taking care of my dear friends here.' she nodded 'then we can be buddies heres my number' he handed her his number, of course i was happy for her but the sames word kept popping up in my head. friend, friend, friend, friend. i mean i technacilly broke up with him but we just kissed and all but im just very confused. 

'niall can we umm talk out side' he nodded and stepped outside 'uh what are we??' i asked unsure

'what do you mean'

'well i kindof technically broke up with you so im just wondering ' he plessed his lips onto mine.

'does that answer your question' i nodded and bit my lip giving him a smile. we opened the door and jaz and Riley fell on the ground. riley got up and startedto brush herself off.

'uh we werent ease dropping' Jazmine said quickly.

'suuure' i said rolling my eyes. i shuffuled back to the house dragging my feet on the floor. i could hear niall following close behind me like a little lost puppy. i grabbed m bag and jacks phone and went to the car. i saw the tour bus sitting there.

'niall! '

'hmm'

'did you by chance bring the tour bus'

'maybe'

'then uh where are the other boys' i asked. he chuckled nervously

'there kinda um'

--harrys pov--

niall left us on the side of the road. and left with all our phones. i have no words.

--emmas pov--

'you left on the side of the road!!!' i shouted

'for a good cause!' he fought back

'they are probably freezing!!' i shouted

'for a good cause' he repeated.

'and you left them with no phones!'

'for a good cause??' he questioned.

'you Drove here to london all the way from..'

'doncaster' niall said quietly.

'WHAT!!!!!!!'

------------------------------------------

short chapter i know im so sorry but it was like the PERFECT place to end! you know what i mean. no? whatever. ok i really want comments oh and i have some spoilers for you guys.

spoiler #1 : something really big is going to happen with riley and emma

spoiler #2 : something big happen to jaz to (you guys might guess it)

spoiler #4 : in a little while you will get back story from riley and jaz's past on how they became friends

ok no more spoilers sorry. comment below please. DO NOT forget to

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

or dont its really your choice but i really want you to

BYEEEEEE BEAUTIFULS!!!!