Date part 1

'Nando's!!!!!!' I squealed. I friken love this place.

'Yep!' we went in and sat at a table . we ordered our food. and the waitress winked at niall. he made a disgusted face at her she huffed and ran off . I giggled . when came back with our food and 'accedentilly' knocked me out of my chair.

'Hey lady stop!she has a broken leg! CAN WE GET ANOTHER WAITRESS!!' Niall screamed through the restaurant as he helped me up. we left the restaurant.

'I'm sorry , but I had another thing planned for out date come on ' he said entwining our fingers together. He led me toward the school. we went behind. the tree! it was surrounded by candles and their were a couple candles in the tree too. their was a bucket if ice cream and two spoons.

'..Niall .... it's beautiful.' he took my hand and I sat under the tree . he grabbed a guitar and sat next to me

'I wrote you something. ' I nodded as he strummed the guitar

Your insecure, don't know what for

Your turning heads when you walk through the doooor

Don't need make up to cover up

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but youuuuu

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't knoooow , you don't know you beautiful

Ohhh that's what makes you beautiful

(Ok guys he did it with a guitar so he sung it as a slow song)

He finished, and I just sat their smiling .

'I love it!' I managed to squeak out. he smile and have me a hug.

'How'd you manage to keep the Ice cream cold while we were at dinner.' I asked

'I don't really know ' he said scratching his head 'I was just kinda hoping for the best ' he shrugged turning back to me. 'do you want some?' he asked. I smiled nodding .

'Hey Niall I came to see how it's going' Liam said walking behind us'SPOONS!!!' he shrieked and ran away.