46

I watched Kisuke be beaten to a pulp. I smiled as he showed up behind the Arrancar revelling his portable gigai.

I continued to watch but my eyes narrowed as gold beam surround them. My brows frowned as they were beamed up. Why were they running? What we're they here for of not to kill us. What was their true purpose?

I soon returned to the candy store with Kisuke. I walked out to the yard with him. But when we got out there a butterfly landed on my hand. My brows frowned.

"Kisuke, Orihime left to come to the world of the living. But I can't sense her, " I said.

He looked to the setting sun. It was nearly completely dark.

" I was hoping to get her out of this before Aizen took an interest in her. But it seems I was too late, " he said.

I sighed my fist clenching.

"is there a way to enter hueco mundo?" I asked.

He looked at me and nodded.

"But you can't go without authorization, " he said.

"then I'll simply have to get it won't I, " I said.

He sighed.

"Besides even if I can't go nothing will stop Ichigo. He'll go there without a second thought. His friends mean the world to him and he would risk his very life for them, " I said.

Kisuke laughed.

"that's true, he a stubborn one, " kisuke said.

"he gets it from our father, " I snickered.

"and the strong desire to protect people you both have come from your father as well, " he said.

I looked at Kisuke.

"you know my father?" I questioned.

He froze and I sighed.

"I'm not a fool. I know he's a soul reaper. He has the spiritual pressure of one. And I looked in the database in the soul society and found information on him, " I said.

Kisuke looked at me shocked. I turned and let a small smile come to my face.

"I'm smarter than I Look, " I said.

No more words were spoken as we gazed up at the sky. He soon left and I sighed finally being alone. Orihime was sweet and it pissed me off Aizen dragged her into this.

My fist clenched as worry grew in my chest. Hang in there Orihime.

~~~~

I stood in Orihime's house standing in front of the screen. The head captain stood there. We just explained what happened with Orihime. But what the head captain said didn't shock me but I was disappointed. We were soon ordered to return home. The others left leaving me alone with my brother.

I looked at him to see the anger on his face. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"be careful, " I said.

He looked at me shocked and I smiled. I knew full well he intended to get her. I wouldn't stop him.

"Just stay alive okay. Our sisters still need you, " I said.

He hugged me and I returned it. I soon let go of him. I walked out and look up at the sky. My most clenched as I took a deep breath. He would be okay. He had to be okay.

I soon went on my wag to return to the soul society.