38

I just left the candy shop just before Bankai training because I had someone to go see. It was my brother. I had a feeling he needed some words from me. So here I stood in front of an abandoned building that had some kind of barrier around it.

I knew my brother was in there. In fact, I could hear him panting in there. I could feel his anger from out here.

I saw someone walk out and I was met with a male who had brown eyes and straight blond hair that went to his jawline. Just by being this close I could tell he had strong reishi, in fact, he feels like a soul reaper.

"so might you

"so might you. I think you may be my first love, " he said.

I smiled glad I left my captain's cloak at the store.

"Akiko Kurosaki, may I know your name?" I said.

"Shinji Hirako, so what brings you here?" he said.

"I was wondering if I could see my brother, Ichigo?" I said.

I could tell he was sceptical. Then a sandle came flying at him as a young came out.

"what's happening Shinji!" she called.

"Hiyori I'm dealing with it. " He said his attitude suddenly changing.

"I apologize for my intrusion. I just wanted to see Ichigo before I'm unable to because I have to train, " I said.

"why?" Hiyori said.

I smile at them.

"He's my brother. I'm just a bit worried is all, " I said.

Hiyori went to say something but stopped and Shinji dragged her in calling my brother. Ichigo soon came out with a few others following. when he saw me he ran up to be pulling me into a hug.

" you're okay. I was worried. If only I wasn't so weak, but don't worry I'm going to get stronger, but you shouldn't be here. I'm going to go through something and I don't want you to think of me any differently, " he said.

I was smiling until his last statement. My eyes narrowed and I kicked him, sending him flying into a wall. I turned to the shocked others and smiled.

"excuse me I have to speak with him, " I said walking over to him.

He went to sit up but I grabbed his collar pulling him up to meet my gaze.

"How foolish do you think I am. I'm well aware of the hollow inside you. And I don't give a damn. If you become a hollow I will beat the humanity back into you and again beat you when you're back to your normal self. And if it happens again I will repeat the process. I love you, damn idiot, and I always will, no matter what happens. I may be disappointed in you; anger at you mad, sad, annoyed, but I will never stop loving you. No matter what you do or how I feel I will never hate or fear you, never, " I said.

Ichigo looked at me shocked and I huffed pushing him to the ground. I stood up and went to walk away.

"Aki, thank you, " he said.

I spared him a glance and smiled.

"I'm your twin what else would you expect. Do you think I would let you down in seal pity and fear of yourself? I'd be damned if I let that happen. Now I have to be on my way I have my own training to do, " I said walking away.

~~~~

Shinji watched the girl leave. Having just witnessed that encounter and seeing how Ichigo change from it made him glad he let her talk to him.

She was a strange one for sure.